four

After two to three hours of interviewing each other on tastes and likes, we are finally done. I took more time with the interview as the night before, i thought of questions that could have helped me with my plan, and he didn't suspect anything at all. I don't quite get why we did this so soon because the due date was like about two months later and i will probably forget about this.

Some parts, he really surprises me, he shared with me that he took part in competitions and trains himself during his free time. Explaining his bulginess.

I sat there keeping my things back into my bag, preparing to go home soon.

"Hey about last week, i didn't mean to ask about your sister. I'm sorry, i didn't know about her sooner. But i understand. Please don't hold your grudge against me." Cole speaks suddenly and almost softly. He understands. I didn't reply but just nodded towards him.

The door of his room opens, revealing violet, "Cole and Ashley, can we watch Minions?" Cole looks at me, his eyes sort of begging me to stay and watch with his sister, which I agreed.

We took his car to Golden Village. The car ride now was much more lively due to Violet being there. She is just so frigging cute. I have a soft spot for kids.

We managed to get the seats that has beds so that Violet could have a comfortable seating. Now that i realise, the three of us look like young parents with a kid, and now even sharing a sofa bed together.

"Bye Violet." I waved my hands towards her while the chauffeur carried her back to the car.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to watch the movie with my sister." He smiles. And for a few seconds, i saw a vulnerable side of Cole. Was his sister his weakness? But i would be damn evil if i used it against him. "I will take you back home." He gestures me to enter his car which i refused. His sister was probably already tired, fetching me back home will take a longer time for them to reach home.

"It's all right. Just bring your sister back home safe." I smiled while waving at him. "Thanks for today, tell Violet i have loads of fun." I started walking away before i was held back by his hands.

I looked back at him and showed him a face of confusion.

"I know i met you less than a month, but i sense a love story between both of us." Holy shit what, a love story, maybe the love that you give me will be shattered after i win your heart. Okay but he was definitely weird here. "Will you go out with me?" He smirks, and thats when i knew he was playing.

"I cant believed the so called popular guy in school asked me out but sure, I would love trying to date you." I smile at him.

"And since you are now my girlfriend, it is definitely a good reason for me to take you home."

"Why not bring your sister home first so that she can rest then bring me back." I suggested as i didn't want to see Violet sleeping uncomfortably in the car.

"Alright. Let's go." He held my hand as we walked towards his car. Oh gosh, just how much is god helping me in winning his heart. Like thank you.

When we reached my house, Cole stepped out to escort me back to the door. "Thank you for today, Ashley." He started leaning in for a hug before leaning in nearer to my face. Holy shit, why is he doing this in front of my house, my parents could be awake and why is he even doing this just after we started.

He closes the distance between us and planted his lips on mine. The kiss is soft and slow but as it last longer, it became passionate and forceful. There goes my first kiss, to think i was giving it to someone I truly like. Guess, there will always be sacrifices in every game you play.

His hands were on my hips and my body is reacting on its own by touching his hair. It was softer than it looks. As we parted away from the kiss, i felt butterflies in my stomach, lets just say, the kiss was kinda awesome. I smirked to myself.

"Goodnight Ashley." He smirks as he started to back away entering his car.

As soon as i enter my house, i sense a few eyes on me. Oh gosh. Both of my parents was smirking at me. "Erm, what?" I awkwardly ask as i shift my weight uncomfortably.

"We knew that there were something going on between you guys since he came over for the dinner." My mum giggled. "Let us meet him soon, not as a business dinner, but you introducing him to us as your boyfriend."

"Alright alright." I sigh as i made my way up to my room. Thinking of the mess i created from participating in this game. Whatever, on the good side, it is just helping me win it.

"My plan totally work out Eileen! At first my plan was to just ask him out by myself, but guess what, instead he asked me out yesterday which of course i agreed to!" I squealed excitedly. We are currently seated at our seats during our break, doing what we do always.

"As expected from the popular guy in school. He has his ego." She scoffs. "Just remember to capture his heart completely, you should know what I mean." I knew what she meant, capturing his heart meant that he would be devoted to me only.

I turned my head around once i saw everybody started looking at my direction behind me. Oh right, forgotten i am still his girlfriend, he would find me.

"Hey baby." I took my bag up to let him seat, it's not like i want the attention to be on us.

"Hey." I greeted back. I can totally feel Eileen staring at us, probably smirking like crazy.

"By the way, you and your friends should sit with us during break time. We should spend more time together." He stood up and did the unexpected before i could even answer.

"From today onwards, Ashley Campbell is my girlfriend." He smirks. I felt my face heat up, feeling embarrassed that he even announced a small thing to so many people.

"What was that for oh my god. Do you even have to announce to so many people?" I whisper shouted at him.

"It's better to clear up any questions they have. And clear their thinking of even spreading rumours." He said it in a matter of fact tone. Even though it sounded right, i just couldn't get away the embarrassment caused by him.

We left ten minutes before the break ended, and given us the 'nerds' we will normally head back to class earlier to prevent us from being late, but today was different, Cole left with us. As i walk back, i feel stares and mutterings. I heard someone even say that Cole was blind in choosing such a girl like me and that they were better.

At the door of the canteen, Cole leaned in and plants a soft kiss on my lips. I can't believe what is happening. I have gotten embarrassed one time already, now this kiss, in front of so many people. I mouth a bye to Cole and started brisk walking to my class.

Oh wellz, i can totally predict how my days are going to change ever since i took on the game and being his legit girlfriend, for i don't know how long.

As i settle in for the lesson, a guy that i have never recognise enters the class, probably a newcomer huh? He make his way towards the seat beside me and seats down.

"Heard that you are Cole's new one." He said while using his phone. "Oh, I am Conner, in case you are freaked out. and i am his good friend."

"Oh, yah i am his new one." I quoted him.

"Now now, I'm warning you, you do know you will get played by him don't you?" He raises his eyebrows. I almost scoffed knowing what he meant but i held back.

"Just wanted to have a feeling of being his girlfriend. I have been looking at him since the day i started secondary school, can't blame me to want to have him too."

"Right. I hope you succeed in having him all to himself." He smiles while i turned back to continue what i was doing.

"Maybe you will be the one." He mutters to himself. 

〖 took long to update, sorryy! hope you enjoy :-) remember to vote or even comment your thoughts about this ☺︎ 〗