twelve [C]

A/N: A view from Cole because you need to know what is happening in Cole's world before i continue and kinda like a fill in to the story. when its cole pov, it will have a [c] beside the chapter. Now enjoy! or not.

"Shit." She whisper-shout as she saw me standing right beside the female's toilet.

"Yo, i'm pretty sure you don't know me which is a shock, because i thought i was quite popular. But i'm Cole." I smirk at her but she gave me a face of i-don't-really-give-a-fuck, and that a first, normally girls would want to already make friends with me.

"Okay?" She started walking away from me still showing that face. This is a bad target i guess.

"Wait, just an okay? Let's be friends." I say while getting nearer to her with my smirk still on.

"For what reasons do i have to be friends with someone i don't know. Bye." As soon as i was trying to come up with my reply, she walk damn fast away. I start to walk to Conner and James that was just watching the show of Ashley ignoring me.

"Just when i thought she would be an easy target, she turns out to be the opposite. But i guess its expected from the way she confidently told off Kayla though." I sigh.

The three of us witnessed Ashley and Kayla in a so-called fight. I didn't know anybody could talk back to Kayla, i mean i dated her before but she didn't even let me talk back to her before, and i broke it off. Of course Kayla was one of my target for a game that us created. Every month we would pick a target and just really win her heart and then dump her. I guess its cruel but its was just a way to kill time.

And the target of the month of April is Ashley after witnessing them. James and Conner got their targets on too, Hailey and Eileen.

I definitely need god to help me, or someone to help me get Ashley because seriously i feel that she would be hard. The three of us stroll into the canteen and Kayla started flocking over to us. Can someone like get Kayla out of the way, gosh. She have been coming to us ever since we broke off just for a chance to be back together with me. And i even tell her she was one of the target yet she doesn't care.

"Hey baby, seat together?" She shows the puppy face. I know your tricks Kayla, god damn.

"Hey Kayla, no i am not gonna seat with you and that will be my answer to you everyday, so just get off by back will you?" I say annoyingly and she gets back to her seat. Even though she gets back to her seat, she would find stupid reasons to come to our table.

"She's fucking attached to you bro." Conner smack my back as we make our way to the canteen. Like hell i don't know, although there were some so called exes that find me again, they weren't fucking extreme like Kayla.

As soon as school ends, today i decided to go straight home, just to think of reasons to capture Ashley.

Any idea who have Ashley's number btw?

Conner sent a contact a few minutes after he saw the message i send at our group chat. He has so many connections while i just feel lazy to even ask my secretary at home to help me.

I stroll slowly to the Home economics class, its one of the slack class i guess. Today i was informed that i would be allocated to a different class just because last lesson i insulted the teacher. Oh well that is what you get for being a rebel.

As soon as the lady which is the teacher, was her name Hen, announced me, i walk in slowly, unknown faces around me while i look around until i saw Ashley and we did some eye contact. Great, my target is here. Did god hear me yesterday somehow. She was whispering something to her friend as soon as she saw me.

"And since Ashley is the top in this class, you shall pair up with her today. Joyce would you pair with someone else instead?" the teacher said. I saw her small smirk when the teacher say. Oh did she change her attitude towards me? I guess if her attitude change, it would be easier.

As soon as i seat down, she gave me a smiling face, totally damn different from yesterday. Mood swing yesterday or something? I ignore her change of attitude though. Good to see you again Ashley, after what had happened on Monday, walking off without waiting for my response," I smirk at her before continuing what I want to say, "that was a first." and she rolled her eyes at him.

The teacher went on babbling away, so the important parts i heard was creating something that reminds you of your partner, partner is the one seating beside you, two months work. Great. Thank you god.

"Hmm, I will text you when i am free so we can meet up and do this or you could just directly tell me what you like by texting me, so what is your number?" She says to me while handling her phone with the dialing pad on.

"It's okay Ally, I already got your number but here is mine. And I would prefer meeting up." I reply smugly.

In one hour, mostly we planned what we need to do within the two months of the project before our due date, although i just agreed to whatever she says. I have literally no interest whatsoever.

As soon as lesson ends, i got up of my seat and went to find Conner, i also send Ashley a text that i would meet her on Tuesday.

Okay, can't wait. -A

Really different attitude. What made her change of attitude. Oh well, not like i care i just have to win her heart in one month and i hope everything turns out fine.

Business dinner tonight again. Although it doesn't happen often, i didn't enjoy going to other places to have dinner just for the sake of their business. Why drag me along.

As soon as we reach the other client house, we waited and they were quick to response to the door bell. As soon as we enter, my eyes meet a familiar person, Ashley. 

A/N ; i hope it isnt as bad as i thought...anyways, i really find it hard to write in a guy's POV. want to let yall know that whenever yall vote / comment / add my book to your reading list really makes me happy <3