Final Chapter

"I'll get the ice cream"

"But Bro---"

Sam rubbed Alden's hair, "Don't argue with me. It's my apology. I've made your wife worried".

Alden reluctantly nodded and said, "Thank you."

"Nah...it's nothing. You have to watch there performance. You can go first on the side stage. I'll just follow you with the ice cream in hand" Sam said then turned to leave.

"Bro! Do you remember all the specifications she requested?!" Alden called on Sam before the latter walked away.

Sam turned and nodded, "Yes, I heard all about it", he grins, "She has some sweet tooth huh?"

Alden grin back, "A sweet tooth just for me..."

"Yah! Proud man!" Sam scolded back and turned, he walked ahead the studio hallway.

"Thanks!" Alden said again.

Sam just waves his hand in answer.

As the performance start, Alden's eyes were held captive once again by his wife. Maine's every move, her every breath and every word that's sung by her lips. He becomes lost in her voice...the allure, the passion it arouses in every part of his being. She's captivating in every way and just like him...the audience was held captive by the magnetic appeal of each Dabarkad's members present on stage. They are the embodiment of passion...compelling those who are watching to feel that passion and be captive by the music.

His eyes were all on Maine's every movement. It is a magnetic pull he has failed to fight from the very beginning. It is only natural for him to be aware if something is wrong with her and a feeling has blossom from the depth of his being, his stomach feel rigid and his heart almost stop when he saw her steps falter a little and so he followed his instinct...before she falters again he walked into the stage, unmindful of the camera and the hundred or million of eyes watching, all he cares was that he was there...just as she was about to fall...he catch her body and lift her into his arms and went backstage with her in his arms.

Everyone seems to be in shock and froze for a second before they realize what has happened. Immediately, the studio people come near him, all with worry written in their faces but once they saw Alden's face, the worry turned into astonishment, recognizing who he was and then their faces turned to be clouded with concern for Maine once again.

Alden face was grieved. He held Maine in his arms as if his whole life defended on it.

He knows that the performance was over once all the other Dabarkad's and Maine's friends were all around him.

"Meng?!" Oreo, Patricia and Anne both exclaimed once they got near Alden and looked at Maine's pale face.

"I'm taking her to the hospital", Alden said with a grim face.

All of them nodded at once.

"I'm coming with you!" Patricia said immediately.

Alden did not wait for her; he walked passed all the people of the studio. He met Sam halfway the hallway.

"The car's already at the back door. Let's go!"

Alden nodded and walked with sure steps. Throwing a quick glance at Maine in every step he made. "Honey, your not gonna leave me right?"

He lean his head on top of Maine and plant a kiss on it before whispering, "I love you"

Patricia was on his side once they are outside. The security personnel were quick to give them a clean passed.