Issues

A/N: Warning: some scenes are not for the faint hearted *chos!* Seriously, if you ship ALDUB/MAICHARD at di ka Team Kampante, don't read *Takot po ako sa violent reaction, *chos!* (This will probably happen again on next coming chapters pa *peace*)

Kaya ire-remind ko na rin po ang lahat ng bumabasa nito: This is an AU as you may already have realize. Both Maine & Alden is in the entertainment world here but they have never cross path yet inside the entertainment world (syempre, iba yung personal life nila dito) or do shows together except that one interview here in the story *di po ito sa realm ng KS*

...Ayan, may warning na...(pero precautionary measures lang po talaga ito, feel ko lang din talaga dumadaldal ngayon *chos!*) ...pag may tanong po kayo feel free to ask me about the story, sasagutin ko sa abot ng aking makakaya *peace* ...at para na rin sa mga loyal readers po nito, Half way mark na! Excited ako, kasi umabot dito, ahaha! Thank you po sa bumabasa lagi nito...so...ayun...Happy Reading! ^_^

_ _ _ 

[Flashback]

3 years ago...

It has been two years now that they have been constantly dating. They have managed to keep away from the prying eyes of reporters. Only there family has known about their engagement and no one else. As year passed by, some challenges on there relationship has build on them due to there busy careers but they still make it through...well, until one specific challenge has arrived.

Whenever Maine and Alden were with each other they make it a point to keep track on each others latest endeavor in the entertainment world.

As usual, they always met up in Lola's house to prevent any reporters from knowing there relationship. Since nobody bother about if either of there family knows each other or not...only Marian has been able to tell her friends about the close relationship of the Mendoza's and Faulkerson's though it was a given fact that GMAAC & Tape family head management knows how to keep a secret which make Alden and Maine at ease.

Maine and Alden were sitting on the big sofa in the living room while Lola was in the garden.

Alden's arm was on her shoulder while Maine's arm was encircled on his torso. Both of them are watching a video and were sitting comfortably.

"So how was the drama that you were shooting a couple of days ago?" Alden absent-mindedly asked. His eye is still on the television.

Maine lean her chin up to looked at her fiancé's face, "Good, I think"

An "Ahh", was Alden's only answer.

Maine raises an eyebrow and straightens up her body, pulling away from Alden's embrace, which makes him look at her in surprise.

"Meng..."

"I know that looked of yours", Maine said. She folded her arms in her chest and met his gaze.

"What look?" Alden said with confusion.

Maine went closer to him and smoothen his forehead.

"Did you watch the latest episode of the drama I'm in?" she asked.

Alden looked away, suddenly afraid to met her gaze. She holds his chin to make his face be in front of her.

He pouted, "Yes, I did". Remembering a kissing scene where she was in.

She touches his left cheek and gave him a peck on the lips. "You know that's just on the drama"

He hugs her before answering, "I know, I just can't help to feel this way"

She smiles in his arms, "You're getting jealous again," she looked at him in the eye, "So why did you watch it knowing that you'll feel this way?" her hands were on his chest.