Hungry Dog

At Eat Bulaga Dabarkad's shooting location...

Maine was left looking at her phone after her conversation with Alden.

"Why is he asking about Jake all of a sudden?" she whispered.

She shakes the thought off when she remembers that she needs to return to the shooting.

She walked back to the location. She unknowingly, smile when she recalled all their conversation on the phone which if someone else heard it, it will looks like a talk between kids more than adults.

After a couple of shooting takes, they have another break. It was lunch time. All of the Dabarkads members seat on there own chair and had a pack lunch given to them.

Maine was seated on Oreo's right side and on Patricia's left side. She was about to eat when she remember Alden. She grabs her phone while her pack lunch was on her lap. Instead of texting him, she called him to cut the chase.

"Hi! It's lunch time! Eat lunch!" she playfully orders. She looks so animated saying the words that Oreo and Patricia can't help themselves but looks at Maine's happy face.

Instead of hearing a voice to answer her, she heard an "Arf! Arf!" that made her laugh out loud and all eyes on the studio turned to her.

She bowed her head and apologize to them, "Sorry".

Then she answers the phone, "Glad you oblige. Bye!" she said before putting the phone down and grinning at the same time.

She was about to start eating when Oreo's gaze got her, "Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing, Is it just me or did you just called to check if your dog eat lunch?",asked Oreo with an awestruck expression.

Maine giggled and can't help but laugh at her friend's question. She happily played along with what Oreo taught she has called, "Yes, I think my new dog is need to be reminded to eat whenever its time".

Patricia got curious, "Really, there is such a dog?"

She just nodded a little. And started eating when she heard Oreo said, "That new dog of yours seems to make you happy"

Maine thinks a little and nodded then smile, "Yes, I think your right. He does make me happy".

Oreo raised her eyebrow a little, just a little more, "So, this dog is a male."

Maine absentmindedly nodded while eating. After finishing her food she turned to Oreo, "And he's very cute. Whenever I smile, he immediately follows." She said before standing up to get some water.

Patricia and Oreo both eyed each other. They don't know on what to believe. Is a pet enough to make a girl that happy? They never saw Maine smile like that before. Both of them hope that it's really just a pet.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Somewhere in Manila,

Alden and his friend's were having a lunch out...

Alden's hilarious laugh has filled the entire room where there group has decided to eat lunch.

He was alone in the room since his other friend's went out to go to the bathroom or check the place out, while he choose just to stay inside.

That's when he received Maine's call. He decided to tease her, instead of answering he just bark which she quickly accept as a yes then put down the line.

"I can't believe she really accept my answer. That girl must have really associated me with a dog", he said while smiling to himself.

Just in time all his friend's enter the room.

Kim immediately asked Alden, "Bro, what happen? I can hear your laugh even in the hallway".

The others looked at him and waited for his answer.

Alden smile, "Nothing, I just received a call from a very sweet person".

Sam slightly nodded, "That must be from Ate Marian, right".

Instead of answering, Alden just smile and change the topic.

"Where are our orders? Aren't you hungry yet?"

Before the others can answer a waiter arrived bringing their orders. They started eating while having a quick talked about there albums and other songs. Deciding for there next performance and events. Playfully, teasing each other.

"I'm sure glad they easily forget about the call", Alden can't help but think since he doesn't know how to answer his friends if they asked about who the caller is.

_ _ _ _

AN: Short chapter..just for fun, hehe! Thank you for reading! ^_^