Revelations

A/N: Hello! ^_^ ..This by far is Lola's Request longest chapter *I think? Is 3,879 words w/space long?* hehe... I decided not to divide this parts so as not to keep everyone hanging... so please, have fun reading! ^-^

_ _ _

"Okay, I think its enough...get off him"

Alden heard Kenneth's voice telling the others.

All at once their friends lift off him. He quickly inhaled deeply for air and fixed his already ruffled shirt and hair.

Meanwhile, the four, namely, Kenneth who was standing directly in front of him with his usual adorable piercing looking eyes, Kim who is on Kenneth's left was still shaking his head as if not still believing the fact what Alden has just said a moment ago, Sam who was on Kenneth's right has his arm folded across his chest with knotted brows and last but not the least, Jon was on Kim's left side, looking at Alden as if he was betrayed with his eyebrow that almost drew a thin line together and mouth still open clearly still in shock.

Man, I'm gonna be toast here!

He was looking at all of his friends but something about the exaggerated expression on their faces is making him smile and as if he can't help it he might just burst into laughter.

He stifled his almost laughter and cleared his throat. He was still sitting and all of them are standing in front of him. He might be the tallest but with that position of the four all he could do is lean his head to look at them.

"I guess, I owe you all an apology..." he looked in the eyes of each of his friends, they've been together for so long now and he already consider them to be his brothers, "I'm sorry. For not telling to all of you the biggest part of my life...and that is having Maine---no, I mean, Nicomaine...as the most precious person to me..."

They remain silent and just continue there "we-need-an-explanation" gaze to him.

"Everything we did is needed to be done secretly. I mean, we are both a celebrity and we have a reputation and image that we build for about a long time...so, you know what it's like, right?", he looked at all his friends but still they remained silent, "we can not risk to destroy the image we have already tried hard to make...and in the kind of job we have, it can only be a matter of seconds when one's reputation is destroyed..." He lean down, folded both his hands, clasp it together and make his elbow be on top of both his knees, "I can't let that happen to Maine's career and mine as well, we all worked hard on what we have achieved now...so; we kept it a secret...for so long..."

He looked up at his friends and see in there eyes an understanding on his part.

Finally, it was Kenneth who speak first, "Why did you decided to reveal it now?"

Alden shrugged his shoulder but said, "We can't keep it a secret forever...eventually, we both know that our secrets will be revealed...and it's fate that made it happen. We didn't know that we will both be a guest star on that variety show, and it's still yet to be aired but because of all the behind-the-scenes that has come out, this article comes out, we can't help it...but everything happened as if it was what we've been waiting for"

"How long have you've been married?" Kim asked, in an almost whisper tone as if the guy is afraid that someone may hear them.

"Three years from now", he said smiling

All four of his friends stood frozen when they've heard him.

"I think we need to sit now," Kim said while backing a little and finding the sofa adjacent to the sofa where Alden is sitting.

Sam, Jon and Kenneth managed to find sits as well.

"The show you're talking about...is it the show that I was supposed to be the guest?" Sam asked.