Plan

Maine and Alden have decided to met up with Lola to tell her first the news about there new relationship status.

But then...Maine had no idea what's about to happen that day...

"Aha! The stars are finally here!" exclaimed Lola Nidora upon seeing Alden and Maine enter her house.

Both Alden and Maine greeted the old lady with a smile and a hug.

"I know, you'll visit this weekend", Lola Nidora said then wink at Alden.

Alden fake a coughed as he said, "Of course, you know that we'll want to visit, Lola"

Maine throws them a questioning looking but before she could ask her Lola. The old lady has taken her hand and pulls her away to Alden's grip.

"Come my child, you must be tired. Dinner is ready to be served so we must eat", Lola Nidora said not allowing Maine to protest.

She look back at Alden who was nowhere in sight.

Where is he? He was just there a couple of second ago.

Lola Nidora was telling about many things as they walked. Maine was not listening at all since her mind is on looking where Alden has gone.

It was as they passed through the dinning room when she notices their destination.

"Lola, I thought you said that we were going to have dinner...but we have passed the dining area..." she looks ahead, "and this path is at the back garden...Are we having dinner there?"

Lola Nidora just continues to walk, she pulls her and they enter the garden...Maine's jaw drops as she sees how the garden has been decorated.

Maine's jaw drops as she sees how the garden has been decorated

It was already at twilight...the garden was getting darker but due to the small lights hanging on each plants, there was no darkness found at all.

The usual chairs where she sat during her visit was still under the shaded part of the garden though this time, that part where the big tree has a hanging colorful lights from above and the chair has an adorning white roses on it's top and side.

She turned to her Lola but she was nowhere in sight as well.

Where are they?!

She was about to turned back to the house when someone has spun her, caught her waist and turned her body at the other side. She gasped when her body felt a familiar feeling of comfort and warmth. The feeling she experienced whenever she was in his arms.

She lifts her head and met Alden's admiring eyes. "Alden"

"Tonight, it will be Richard..."he said then lower his lips to her ear and whispered, "So that I will call you, Nicomaine".