His Lovely Friend I

[Flashback]

"Aha! Is this true?"

Maine turned to Oreo who was sitting beside her on the waiting room. They are in a studio waiting for the announcement if there songs have made it at the top spot for the week.

"What is true?" she asked curiously

Patricia went behind Oreo and looked at where Oreo's eyes are.

"It's about A Bae having a girlfriend..."

She straightens up at her seat hearing "A Bae" from Patricia's lips. What about the Baes, is it about Alden? A Girlfriend?

"They have girlfriend?" she inquire further

Oreo then handed to her, her phone, "Here looked at the article on the net, it also has pictures in it"

Maine was reluctant to get the phone but Oreo has raise an eyebrow, growing curious as to why she was not getting the phone so she has no choice but to get it from Oreo.

She let out a deep breath before looking at the article and pictures, finally. Her eyes grew wide, seeing who was the article referring to.

Alden?! He's holding hands with someone?! Who is she? Is this true? How---how did this happen? Why did he not tell me?

She seems to be caught in trance as she continues to read and look at the article. There are many questions building up on her mind nevertheless she still need to make sure of everything.

I need to see that man, now!

Her thoughts were cut off with a soft knock on the door. Their assistant went to open the door, everyone who was in the room got a surprise look as they stare at the person who knocked.

"Julie Ann! Hello! Did you need anything from us?" the manager asked the woman who unexpectedly has shows her presence at the door of the Dabarkad's and EB Babes waiting room.

She nodded and smile before greeting everyone in the room. "Hello, I'm Julie Ann...Julie or Japs for short" she roams her eyes in the room and met Maine's gaze, then turned to the manager, "Sorry for bothering you, but can I ask to have a talk with someone in your group?"

The manager gives her a questioning looked, "Someone in Dabarkads? Is this about songs or related because if it is---," before the manager continue Julie has wave her hand "no", "Oh...No, it's a little personal...I just need to talk to her"

Now, everyone's attention was more focus at Julie due to what she said.

Maine felt her heart raise a few heart beat, she has a hunch...to who will Julie wants to talk to.

The manager turned to the present Dabarkad's and EB Babes members who was silently listening at the conversation and looked at their faces before turning to Julie, "Who was the one you need to talked to?"

Julie's gaze met Maine's, "Can I borrow Maine for a minute or two?"

All eyes then turned to Maine who has quickly stood up and went near Julie, "Sure. Manager, I can come with her, right?" she asked for permission

The manager nodded slowly, as if he was not yet sure. Maine waves a hand to her friends before turning to Julie.

"Where do you want to talk?" she asked.

Julie smiled to the people in the room and bid goodbye then turn to Maine, "Not here," she pointed at a room in the end of the hallway, her waiting room perhaps. She started walking.

Maine nodded and followed her.

They headed to the room quietly.

_ _ _ _ _ _