Fate's Hand II

Alden was feeling nervous as to why...he doesn't know. He's just doing what he usually does and that is to make and do everything as best as he could.

But nothing....nothing would surprise him like this. He was left dumbfounded after he went out of the cab.

He can still hear Sam's voice on his phone a couple of minutes ago..

"Alden, an urgent situation came up. I won't be able to attend my prior schedule for the day. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Can you fill in for me? I mean, can you take my place for the show...I'm really kind of in a hurry today but is it okay for you to take it?"

He never knew that saying yes would take him in this kind of situation.

I should have asked first what kind of show it is before I agree...But I check the possible guest list and I thought I know who will be on the show...but...why is she here?!

Alden stare at the scene, he was the last to choose on what vehicle to use. As he roams his head around the location of the show, he can see that he was indeed the first to arrive even though being the last to choose.

He took a deep breath. He was really relieved knowing that he was the first to arrive. He quickly saw the four lady guests on the show who was sitting on each chair around the fountain and his instinct tells him that one of the ladies is Maine.

The two host of the show come near him to greet and congratulate him for being the first to arrive.

MC2 (Wally): Our fourth male guest but the first to arrive, is none other Pambansang Bae, Alden Richards!

MC1 (Jose): Wow! Wow! You really kept your word. You're the first to arrive! (Patting Alden's shoulder)

Alden smile at him, "I see that I am. Am I really the first one?" he said still want to make sure.

MC2 (Wally): (Laugh) Yes, you are. Believe us!

"Okay", Alden said grinning.

MC1 (Jose): You take the cab and the bicycle, why did you take two and not just one?

Alden nod, "Yes, It's because I thought that since it's the only choice and no one else is left to choose, I figure that I should just take both of them..." he laugh and said, "and I think the bicycle can come in handy later"

MC2 (Wally): Oh! So you just want to be prepared?

"You'll never know", Alden said smiling.

MC1 (Jose): Nice thinking (Turn to the four lady guest)...So, since you're the first to arrive you'll be the first to choose who will be your lady for the day...

MC2 (Wally): But our lady guests can either say no or yes if they want you to be their partner for the day...

Alden nodded.

MC1 (Jose): To be able to get all their approval, you should show your charms, Alden.

"Okay",  Alden answered and cues the crew to start the music.

He chooses to sing and dance the step his body has known for so long. It's as if the music was just directing what moves his body will do as the lyrics of the song flowed from this lips, a result of many choreography learned from his past concerts which he had already learn many steps, songs and has it memorize.

As the music stopped, applause was given by everyone. Alden bows his thanks and smile.

MC2 (Wally): You're a natural (smile) now, you can choose.