First Kiss

A few weeks has passed...

Alden has consistently calling or texting Maine about her day and vice versa. They have managed to take some time to update each other. Even though they got a busy schedule, they have felt satisfied by just a simple call or messages. They make the most of what they have, since they can't date that much.

But it seems that something important was needed to be said when Alden received a call from Maine's father...He immediately contact Maine afterwards.

Maine was with Patricia and the EB Babes; they are on a dance rehearsal when she received the call.

"Hello", she answered. They are on break and all of the others are just sitting on the floor, resting.

"Hello, it's me"

Maine smile upon hearing his voice. Patricia and Oreo who was sitting in front of her looked at her curiously. She ignored them and said, "How was your day?"

"Complete, now that I've heard your voice", he said smiling a little on the other side though she won't see it.

"You're such a sweet dog now, huh", she tease and can't help but smile as well.

Alden laughs on the other line, "I just miss my cat"

"I think you're just hungry", Maine said while meeting both Oreo and Patricia's questioning gaze at her.

"Yes, I'm hungry...that's why I'm inviting you for dinner tonight", Alden then said.

Maine was caught off guard by his sudden invitation, "Wait", she said then covered the mouth piece of her phone and turned to Ate Pat, who just entered the room, checking on them.

"Ate Pat, do we have a schedule later?" she asked.

Ate Pat raises an eyebrow, "I think after the rehearsal today there won't be any, why?"

Instead of answering Ate Pat, Maine immediately gives her thank you to Ate Pat and answer Alden on the other line, "Okay, I'm free"

Alden smile and jump a little, making Sam, his roommate looked at him worriedly, "I'll be seeing you, then. Bye", he said.

Maine happily grinned after telling her goodbye to Alden on the phone.

"You're happy", Oreo said

Maine nod, "I'll be seeing my pet later".

Patricia raises an eyebrow, "Your dog?"

She just smiles in response.

"When will we know who's this dog, huh?", Anne asked, curious again.

Maine froze and thought a little before answering, "I don't know yet", she answered truthfully.

"Is this something serious?" Ate Pat can't help but asked, since Maine is one of the youngest in the group and one of the most famous as well. Her career might be jeopardized; if the public found out of her having a relationship.

Instead of answering, Maine just pouted and shrugged.

Oreo pinched her cheeks, "Hey! You're giving us that looked again"

Maine covered her cheeks with her palm, "What look?" she asked curiously.

Oreo laughed then answered with a one raise eyebrow, "The face you make, that states that---Ate-please-don't-asked-that-question"