Near You

On Alden and Maine's ...

"We have to go to a bed & mattress store?" Maine said upon reading the card

Alden knotted his brow and shrug, "I guess, we have to get something there, right?"

Mainee was standing up from the swing while saying "I think so"

Alden offer his hand to her as to proceed to go to the cab where he ride earlier, Maine accept his hand, the cameraman assigned to follow them the whole day has notice it and zoom on both of there hands interlock together.

The other production staffs have a curious looked on the two "suppose-to-be-a-couple-only-for-a-day", seeing that Maine and Alden acted as if they are too comfortable with each other.

As they go in the backseat of the cab, there cameraman was on the passenger seat beside the driver while still filming them. They've told the driver to take them to there next destination and so there task begin.

In the cab...

"It's a good thing you've chosen a cab", Maine said to Alden while she was looking at the view outside the running cab

Alden who was sitting on the other side said, "Why?"

Maine turned to him and smile, "You won't get tired easily"

"What do you mean? Do I get tired easily?"

Instead of answering, Maine returned her gaze outside. She did not notice when Alden went on her side and was now sitting beside her with only so little space between them.

She turned when she felt his warm presence beside her. She raises an eyebrow, "What are you doing?"

"Sitting..." he said while grinning

"The space is big..."

"I just want to make it small..."

Alden looked at her with such warm eyes she felt her heart skip so many times.

"Yes, small or big...I just want to be near you..."

Maine felt heat spreading on her face, but instead of answering she gave him her brilliant smile. "I--- her words was cut off by the clearing of throat of the cameraman in front of them who had been filming them the entire time.

Both of them looked at him and just smile then Alden lean in to her ear to whisper, "To make this day, easy...Let's just forget that this is a show...", he met her gaze and touch her left cheek, "I want to have a great day with you"

"Me, too", she said while nodding and smiling.

The cameraman grew more curious as to what they just said to each other.

The driver announce to them that they have arrive in the store, as they get off the cab he inform them that it would be the last destination where he will take them, on there next task, they were on there own.

"How about the bicycle? Can I still get it? I haven't---I mean, we haven't use it yet?" Alden asked.

"Of course, you can still get the bike", the driver said, smiling while putting the bike on the side and then speed off after thanking them.

"I'm glad", Alden said.

Maine laughs at what he said, "Because of the bike?"

He nods, "I want to ride with you, we haven't try it yet"