Ch.34

John POV:
What's wrong with Jewel?
"Jewel relax its only us, John, paisley and Ben" I said.
She only looked more worried once I said that, she slowly makes her way towards a corner not taking her eyes off us or putting the war knife down.
"Let me go now!" She yelled pointing her knife at us.
She doesn't remember us, shit I think she lost her memories.
"Paisley do you think it's possible she could lose her memory." I asked quietly.
"Maybe, but that's the only explanation I could come up with for this." She said looking over at Jewel.
" h..hey!" Jewel suddenly yelled, making me jump a bit.
" those are mine give those back now!" She yelled pointing at me.
I looked down to wear she as pointing seeing her swords on her specially designed belt, oh right I took them I thought. I also had her crossbow and arrows on my back, hopefully I didn't break anything.
I took them off and put them in front of me, slowly sliding them to the middle of the room.
She through the knife at me and quickly raced to her items, she put them on and raced to the corner.
"S..sorry I took them without permission Jewel." I said trying to lighten her up.
She only looked up at me, then slowly made her way towards us.
" move now!" She said bring up both sword towards up.
" Jewel please let us explain" Ben said.
" move now or I will kill you!" She yelled.
We moved aside, she called Lexi and slowly Lexi followed her.
She raced down the hall.
"We have to go after her, who knows what might happen!" I yelled, Ben and paisley nodded.
We raced down the hallway after her, I hope this doesn't last forever.

Kylah POV:
Maybe we should go with them, I thought.
It's not like we're doing much in the treetops, what if they do get someone to call back.
" hey Kirk" I said.
He looked up from his meal, and started walking towards me.
"What's up Hun" he asked, I blushed a bit when he called me Hun.
" do you think we should go with them" I asked.
He tilted his head a bit in confusion, "who, whatever do you mean?" He asked.
" Jewel and her group, they're going to try to call from a cell tower or that's what you got from them right?"
"Well yes, but do you think they would let us? What if they attack us or worse."
"Well it's better then staying here and dying in these trees, even if it doesn't work we can always come back."
"You have a point" he ended.
" let's go talk to everyone and find out what they think" I said starting to walk across the rope bridge.
"What about will, you know he won't go." Kirk said running after me.
" I have my ways" I said.
" hey, what's that mean" he yelled.
" not like that Kirk, gross" I said pushing him.

Jewel POV:
Once out of the hospital I raced towards the lake seeing if there's anything to escape on.
Nothing!
I start running towards the old Walmart, there's a road going up the cliffs and there's a place where I can hide and find a boat.
"Come on lex, hurry before they foll...." I'm cut off half way through my sentence.
Those people are following me, what should I do?
I quickly raced behind a building, I pull out my crossbow and put an arrow in.

John POV:
"Where'd she go?" I asked.
" I saw her go behind that building" Ben said pointing towards a building in front of us.
Why would she go there?
"Ahh" I heard Ben cry.
I look over seeing an arrow in his shoulder, " oh my god!" I yelled.
"Quickly move" paisley yelled, we all raced towards a nearby building.
I look over at Ben again, the bleeding isn't bad but I can't even imagine how painful that is.
"We need to take it out, there's walker blood on it!" Paisley yelled, Bens eyes become big.
"Hell no, don't you dare touch it!" He yelled.
I look over at paisley and we make a plan.
" Ben please just let me.." Paisley starts.
"No don't you dare" Ben said, pushing her away with his good arm.
As he does this I quickly grab the arrow and pull it out.
"Ahhh fuck!" Ben yelled, " John the hell is wrong with you".
"Just stay calm, we need to wrap it up now" I said getting a cloth from my pocket, I slowly wrap it up.
" there all better now, need me to kiss it." I asked teasingly.
"Shut up" he yelled.
"Hey guys the arrows stopped" paisley said.
I look out seeing nothing, shit where'd she go now?!

Jewel POV:
Almost there!
As I race across the parking lot I start thinking about those people, how'd they know me, do I know them.
I start racing up the road, the cliffs were talking care of by the city, but now some large rocks have fallen in the road.
I have to be careful I don't wanna cause anything to fall.
"Hey Jewel!" A hear a voice yell.
Not them again.
" please just leave me alone!" I yelled looking over to see who it is.
To my surprise it's a different group of people, great how many people are after me.
I look at the one talking, she's looks familiar.
Then a flash goes through my head, it's a memory. I see her cutting my throat open, blood running down my body and onto the ground.
Fear towards the group is the only thing going through my head right now.
I start moving backwards.
"No..no l..leave me alone!" I yelled now running backwards.
Then I feel myself trip on something and I smash my head on a large rock.
I past out, the last thing I heard is Lexi barking at me.

Thx for reading!