Ch. 30

Jewel POV:
"Huh" I said as I felt myself hit the ground.
I looked up seeing two dark brown eyes staring down at me, the face of this person is cover around her mouth with an bandana and the rest has dark paint war stripes.
I feel a weird sensation coming from around my throat, I look down slightly seeing that this person has a large war knife to my neck.
She slowly pushes the knife into my neck causing some blood to bleed out, I wince in pain as she starts cutting deeper and brings the knife further down my neck.
" ah" I yelp from this new source of pain.
John, Ben and paisley start running towards me, but are quickly surrounded themselves with the rest of the other group.
Lexi also tries running to me, but once again is stopped by others, she begins to whine.
" Kylah stop!" A voice yelled.
She turns her head looking at this person, I also look up seeing it's the person we accidentally kidnapped.
" what is it Kirk, we need to get rid of them. Once we get rid of these people, we won't have to worry about competition or possible kidnap again.
They are the enemy and have no room here or are even welcome! Let's get rid of them now and never worry about it again." She yelled.
Kirk, Kylah? For some reason these names sound familiar, but I can't worry about that now. I quickly use this time when she is distracted to kick her off, I grab my sword that fell beside me and stand my ground.
She slowly gets up with the help of Kirk, and looks at me with one of the most hateful looks Ive ever seen.
" stand down, we're not looking for a fight and we didn't mean to kidnap your group member. We thought he was a new type of animal and we wanted to help, now please we're only here because we saw your lights. We leaving tomorrow and we will not be staying here or coming back." I said.
She turns her head slightly and suddenly drops her knife, tears start forming in the corner of her eyes.
"J..J.Jewel, is that you" she asked me.
I widen my eyes in shock, how does she now me, do I know her.
Kylah, I try to think of her name and face do I know her.
A memory comes bursting back into my mind, my friend, my best friend, I know her, I know her!
I feel the same feeling that I felt when I found John, Ben and paisley all over again, that same happy feeling of not being alone and having my family back.
It rushes through me body giving me new found Energy and excitement, also giving me a bit of butterflies in my stomach.
" k..Kylah, I can't Believe it's you!" I yelled running towards her.
She does the same, once we meet up she gives me and huge hug, at first to shocked to hug back I finally give in hugging her back.
Everyone around us drops their weapons and stare at one another, mouths dropped and shocked looks exchanged with one another.
"John!" One finally shouted.
"Ben, paisley" another yelled.
They all greet each other and hug one another, more of my family is alive I think to myself.
I haven't felt this happy since well I found out I wasn't alone anymore.
We finally pull apart, I look at her she has small tears running down her face, smudging some of the paint.
She smiles at me with the same smile I remember when we were younger, I smile back at her now having my best friend with me again.
I suddenly feel light headed and begin to stumble, I felt a sharp pain in my neck.
I wrap my hand around my neck, gritting my teeth when I felt another shock of pain goes through my body.
I take my hand away and look down at it, seeing that it's covered in blood.
I feeling fear go through my body remembering Kylah just cut my neck open, I look down only seeing that the cut goes all the way down to my collar.
The blood starts to strain my sweater and drip down to the ground, I hadn't noticed how big or deep the cut was.
I look up seeing shocked looks on everyone's faces, I start to fall to the ground and the world around me starts to become darker.
In the distance I hear voices yelling and my name being called, but I can't reply back.
" JEWEL!" Is the last thing I hear before the darkness takes over.

Hope you all enjoyed this update, thx for reading and I'll be updating soon!