Chapter 43 The Mystery

Donna's POV (you'll find why.)
I woke up in mine and Logan's room. I got up and got dressed. I went downstairs to eat. After I ate, I decided to take a walk. A few minutes has passed and I heard a noise in a bush nearby. I walked towards it and said "Hello? Anyone there?" a voice said "Oh nobody. Just your death is calling." "Wha-" I was cut off when the person's sword slit my throat. I fell to the ground in shock and pain. It was the murder. I should have seen it coming. I love you and the children Logan. I thought as my life slips away.

???'s POV
I looked at the woman and put a C on her cheek. I ran away from Phoenix Drop.

Abby's POV
I sat at my table just looking at the wall. I'll go see my brother and sister. I thought. I got up and walked to my parents' house. I knocked on their door and my mom answered. She said "Hi Abby! What do you want?" I said "I wanted to see Luke and Madison. I'll also babysit them!" she said "Of course you can babysit them! Me and Jeffory were just about to go take a walk. See you later dear!" she and dad left. I sighed and went inside to see Luke and Madison playing with their toys. Madison took a toy from Luke and Luke started to wail but Madison gave him the toy back. Aww! Madison is so nice to our brother! I thought happily. The happiness didn't last long as I thought sadly Cadenza would have loved to play with them. Luke crawled into a wall and banged his head against it. He wailed and I ran over to him and picked him off the ground and put him into my arms. Why did he walk right into the wall like that?! Also Madison was guiding Luke around the floor. Hmm. Wait! I thought as I looked at Luke's eyes and saw that he had light blue eyes but they were very cloudy. No. He can't be...he's blind! I thought in shock. He stopped crying and layed in my lap and fell asleep. I carried him back to his bed and put him inside. Luke was sound asleep. Madison crawled over and looked at her brother to make sure he was safe. When suddenly Ivy ran in and yelled "Abby! There's been another murder!" I jumped up and yelled shocked "What?! How many people are going to die?!" I followed Ivy to the scene and saw Donna dead. No! Not Donna too! I thought in shock. I saw a C on her cheek and thought Ok. A, D, E, and now a C. What do they mean?! 

Hey guys! That's chapter 43! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Sorry for the super long delay of the chapter. I was in Chicago at the time and I didn't have enough time to write. Also the wifi was crappy! If you figured out what the letters stand for then you're a beast! But don't spoil it! PLEASE!!!

Bye!