Chapter 28 He's back

Cadenza's POV
I looked around to see a big white building. I walked in it and saw a woman with wings and she was wearing a white dress. "W-who are you? And where am I?!" I asked her. She turned around and said "My name is Irene. And this my dimension don't worry I stopped the time so you wouldn't be 10 years in the future." "I heard of you! You're Lady Irene that was part of these six warriors or something!" I said. Wait! What did I just say?! I never seen this woman before! I thought. "Let me show you something then you'll understand." Irene said. Next thing I knew I was in a village and saw a woman with flame orange hair and blueish teal eyes walking out of her home. She looks like me! Wait! Is that me?! I thought. "No. This is not you. This is Lord Cadenza, she was the lord of Meteli before Tu'La attacked." Irene said as if she read my thoughts. "She has the same name as me. Was I named after her? I don't understand! What does this have to deal with me?" I asked. "You know that your mother has brown hair and green eyes, you have orange hair and teal eyes, you look nothing like your parents. And the fact that you have fire magicks like Lord Cadenza did." she answered looking at me. I gasp and said "I-I'm Lord Cadenza?!" Irene nodded. I stumbled backwards in shock. "Yes. Lord Cadenza was reincarnated into you. I wanted to give her a second chance because her death was unexpected even for me." she said. "Do not tell anyone that you're Lord Cadenza." Irene said touching my forehead and I fell asleep. I woke up with Irene's words in my head, Do not tell anyone that you're Lord Cadenza. I got up and walked into the kitchen and sat at the table and my mom said "Good morning dear!" "Morning mommy!" I said trying to get Irene's chilling words out of my head. "Are you alright Cadenza? You seem to have a lot of things on your mind." mom asked. "I'm fine mommy." I said giving her a smile. "Alright. If you say so." she said going back to cooking. When she was done, we ate breakfast. There was a knock on the door and my mom got up to answer it. "Hello there! Are you Abby the Golden Heart?" ??? asked. I noticed that mom had scars all over her body. Where did she get those scars?! I thought. "Yes. Why? Who are you?" mom said. The man put his hood down to reveal his face saying "Hello Abby." "J-Jack?! B-but what are you doing here?!" mom said with shock and horror. "Oh I wouldn't want to miss seeing our child." Jack said looking at me. He's my dad?! I thought happily. I walked up to my dad and said "Hi daddy! Where have you been?" I tried to give him a hug when mom pushed me away from dad.  "You. Will. Not. Get. Near. Her." my mom growled with fury in her eyes. "What's wrong mom?! It's just daddy!" I yelled at mom. But mom was too angry to answer. "Jack! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!!!!!!!" mom screamed at dad. Why is she so angry?! Did daddy do something to make mommy upset?! I thought very confused at the situation. "Now Abby let's not make our child feel scared." daddy said. "SHE IS NOT YOUR CHILD!!!" mom yelled. "WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT DADDY FOR MOMMY?!!!" I yelled at mommy. "You're too young to understand yet ok!" mom said looking at me those infuriated eyes. Mommy then took out her sword and pointed it at Jack saying "If you don't leave in the next five seconds then I'm going to make you pay for what you done to me!" "Ok! I'll leave! But I'm coming back for her!" Jack said looking at me while walking out the door. When he was gone, mom dropped the sword and sat in a chair and started to cry. I was so confused by all of this. I asked "Why were you so angry at daddy mommy?!" She looked up with bloodshot eyes and said "You see these scars?" I nodded and she said "Your father did this to me." He abused mom?! I thought with shocked eyes. "I hate that man! I f*cking hate him!!!" mom yelled. I walked up to her and hugged her saying "It's okay mommy. It's okay." she hugged me back saying "I love you Cadenza." "I love you too mommy." I said looking at my mom.

Hey guys! That's chapter 28! Hope you liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Who else want Jack dead? I know I do! 

Bye!