Chapter 36 The Blizzard Pt. 1

It's winter in this! The Blizzard has 5 parts btw!

Fenir's POV 

I walked towards Abby's house. I haven't seen her in years! I finally get to tell her why I couldn't see her for the last few years. I thought as I walked up the steps to the front porch. I knocked on her door and she answered. "Fenir! I haven't seen you in ages! What happened?!" Abby said hugging me tightly. "I'm so sorry for not visiting you! Everything's been so busy at the castle. We just made peace with a nearby werewolf tribe. May I come in?" I told her. She released me and said "Of course you can come in! And you had a war with a tribe?! That's terrible! Is everybody ok?! How's your mother?" I walked in and said "Everybody's fine." she nodded and walked to the kitchen to make some tea. When she was done, we sat at the table and talked for a bit. I said "Thanks for the tea Abby! I love you." I leaned in and gave her a kiss and she kissed back of course. "I love you too furball." she said breaking the kiss and got up to go to her room. I got up and walked around to look at everything. I saw a room and thought That's probably the guest room. I walked towards the room and opened the door to see a child sleeping in the bed. I stood there in shock. S-she had a baby?! I thought she loved me! I thought angrily. Abby walked up to me and said "Hey Fenir. Do you wa-" she stopped when she saw that I was looking at the kid. "Who's the father?" I asked her. When she didn't answered, I yelled "WHO'S THE FATHER?!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!" she started to cry and whispered "I was raped..." my anger disappeared and was turned into shock. I said "A-Abby...I'm so sorry. I didn't know." I walked up to her and hugged her. She calmed down and said "You can be her father. Her real father is dead." "I would love to be the father." I said smiling at her. "So what's her name?" I asked. "Cadenza. I named her after the lord of Meteli." Abby said. "Cadenza. That's a beautiful name...like you." I said looking at her green eyes. She blushed and said "Oh stop it." she giggled. "Want to go outside?" I asked. "Sure!" she said putting on a coat. We walked outside to see that it started to snow. "It's snowing!!!!!" McKenna yelled as she played in the snow. We laughed at her childish ways. Steven, Ivy, Rhys, and Zoey were having a snowball fight, McKenna and Vylad joined in quietly. "Come on! Let's join in!" Abby said dragging me over to everybody else. When we were playing, I saw Rhys aiming at Abby and he threw the snowball at her. "Look out!" I yelled pushing her out of the way. I got hit in the face by the snowball. Everyone was laughing. Abby yelled "Nooo! Fenir don't die on me!" "Goodbye Abby. I love you." I said and faked died. When I got up, everyone was looking at me. Abby was blushing beet red. Oh Irene...what did I just say?! I thought as I blushed. Everybody had a great time and they went back into their homes waiting for the snow to stop but what they didn't know is that the snow was going to turn into a blizzard.

Hey guys! That's chapter 36! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Oh! If you're wondering about where's Jeffory. Well you'll find out in the next chapter! 

Bye!