Chapter 27 Baby with Magicks?!

Abby's POV

I walked around Phoenix Drop when I felt a kick in my stomach. "Ow!" I said rubbing my stomach. I signed and thought to myself, the baby is due anyday now. I was walking to the house when a massive pain struck in my stomach! Oh no...the baby's coming! I thought as I collapsed to the ground in pain. I screamed for help. OH IRENE!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!! I heard footsteps coming closer and I heard Zoey yell "Come on! Let's get her to the house!" then I blacked out from the pain. When I woke up, I was in my room. People were around me. "Oh thank Irene you're awake!" Anna said. I asked "Is the baby alright?!" "Calm down Abby! The baby is fine." Zoey said. I relaxed and asked "May I see my baby?" "Of course you can!" Zoey said handing me the baby. I looked at it and asked "Is it a boy or girl?" "A girl." someone said. I looked at her, she had flame orange hair and bright blueish teal eyes, "What are you going to name her?" Katelyn asked. She looks a lot like Lord Cadenza... I thought sadly. "I think I'll name her after Lord Cadenza to honor her bravery and courage when she fought in that battle." I said looking at everyone then looking back at the baby. Laurance said "That's very nice of you." I nodded at him and Garroth said with tears threatening to burst "I think that's a good name for her." I nearly forgot that they were dating...poor Garroth. He never left the guard station since her death. "Come on let's leave her in peace with her baby." Aphmau said. Only Katelyn, Anna, and Jeffory stayed. My dad said "She looks beautiful. I know that you will take great care of her." "She's so cute! I just want to peck her cute little cheeks!" my mom said excitedly. "Oh brother..." my dad rolled his eyes. Anna glared at him saying "Don't you remember that I loved babies!" "Oh yes. You would go up to every baby we saw and say 'OMI! HE'S SO CUTE!'." dad said laughing. "I remember that! It was the most funnest thing I ever seen!" Katelyn said laughing as well. I grew tired and started to fall asleep with Cadenza in my lap. When I woke up, I didn't feel Cadenza in my lap! I panicked and looked around and when I saw her...she wasn't a little baby anymore...she was like two or three! I stood there in shocked when she said "Morning Mommy!" I screamed at the top of my lungs "DAD!!!!!" I heard him running in my room yelling "WHAT'S WRONG ABBY?!!! WHY DID YO-" he stopped when he saw Cadenza. "H-hi!" she said frightened. Katelyn walked in saying "What's with all th-" she saw Cadenza and ran out of the room. Cadenza asked "M-mommy. Who's that?" "M-my dad." I shuttered too scared to speak probably. Katelyn came back with Zoey and Lucinda. They said "She must have a growth spurt. And that she probably have magicks." "But what kind?!" I asked. "Fire ones." Zoey said. "We'll try to make a potion to make her stop growing then she already is." Lucinda said leaving with Zoey. "Why is everyone looking at me? Did I do something wrong?" Cadenza said. I giggled at her innocence. "No. You did nothing wrong my dear." I said hugging her. "I love you mommy!" she said smiling. "I love you too." I said smiling as well. Zoey and Lucinda came back with a weird looking potion. Lucinda gave it to Cadenza and ordered her to drink it. She drinked it and fell asleep. I put her in my bed and went to get ready for the day. I love her.

Hey guys! That's chapter 27! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!