Chapter 42 Loose Murder

Jeffory's POV
I walked back to the house with Katelyn from the funeral of Dante and Cadenza. I still can't believe that they're both dead. I thought. I looked at Katelyn and she was trying not to cry more. I put my arm around her shoulders and brought her closer to me. I whispered "It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok." but no matter how many times I said that to her, she just keep crying. We got to the house and I opened the door and we walked in. Katelyn just walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. She put her hands in her face. I sat down with her and comforted her. She rested her head on my shoulder and I rubbed her hair to try to calm her down.

Abby's POV
I sat at Cadenza's grave even though there was no body to bury, they still make her a burial place. Why did had to be her? She was too young to die. I'm so sorry Cadenza! I should have been a better mother! It's my fault! I thought sadly. I started to cry softly. I cried my heart out in grief and sorrow. I put her favorite flowers, orange roses, on her grave and left. I walked to my house in silence and I opened the door and went to my room and sat there just stared at the wall.

Crazy's POV
I walked back to my house and went to my room and thought if only I knew you were gone Dante. I might have saved you and Cadenza. I looked at the wall and my eyes started to water. I cried and just kept whispering Dante over and over again.

???'s POV
I walked to Meteli and waited for nightfall.

*Timeskip to nightfall

I snuck in and I looked around for two people to kill. I saw a young woman who looked like she was in her early 20's. She was taking a walk by herself. Perfect. I thought evilly. I followed her until the guards can't see her anymore. She stopped and I snuck up behind her and I covered her mouth so she can't scream, I stabbed her in her back. She tried to scream but she couldn't. Her struggles started to grow weaker and she died. I let go of her and saw that her eyes were full of terror. I put a D on her cheek and I heard a guard running towards me. I ran for cover. He saw the dead body and was about to yell an alarm but I ran at him and stabbed him as well. He died almost instantly and I put a E on his cheek and ran away from Meteli. Man. I love the smell of blood in the morning. I thought evilly and I laughed.

Jeffory's POV
I walked to the gates to see the Lord of Meteli and his head guard. Alex said "Lord Levin. We are here to give you and your village a warning about a murder on the loose. He or she killed one of my guards and a civilian." I was shocked by this news. The murder killed two people in Meteli. I thought. "There was also a letter on each persons' cheek. A D and a E." Alex contined. Levin told him about the killings of Dante and Cadenza. Lord Alex left. Everyone was shocked at what happened in Meteli. Katelyn walked over to me and said "This is horrible. Yesterday Dante and Cadenza were killed and now two people in Meteli. We have to find the murder soon or he or she is going to go on a killing spree." I nodded and hugged her. I hope we can find this murder soon...

That's chapter 42! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! We have a A, E, and D to this mystery...

Bye!