Chapter 29 The Truth

Cadenza's POV
I looked at mom and asked "Why did daddy abuse you? Were you two a thing or what?" "No we were not a thing, yes I know him but I didn't like him. He abused me because he wanted to make me love him which I never wanted." mom said. S-she doesn't want me?! She doesn't love me! She hates me because I was a mistake! I thought angrily and hurt. "You don't want me?! I thought you loved me! I guess I was wrong, you hate me!" I yelled at her. "W-what?! I do love you! I love you very much!" she said trying to give me a hug but I yelled "LAIR!!!!!!!!" I ran out of the house crying. She didn't want me! I wasn't supposed to be born! Oh yes you were! You're Lord Cadenza! I thought crying. I ran to the beach and sat down crying my eyes out.

Katelyn's POV

I walked to Abby's house and walked in to see Abby crying on the floor. "Abby! What's wrong?" I said making her sit up. "I-I broke Cadenza's heart by telling her about Jack." Abby said breaking down. "She said that I didn't love her or wanted her." "It's ok Abby. I'll go and try to talk to her. You try to calm down ok." I said getting up and walked out the house. Now where would she be? I thought. I heard crying coming from the beach but before I could go and see if that was her, Travis was walking to the beach. Hmm, where's he going? I thought. I walked over to see Travis standing over Cadenza. I hid behind a bush but I could still see what's happening. "Hey kid. Why are you crying?" Travis asked. "Why would you care? You wouldn't understand!" Cadenza said looking at Travis. "Tell me what's wrong and then I'll understand." Travis said calmly. "My dad abused my mom making her have me and then she said that she didn't want that. She doesn't love me!" Cadenza yelled with more tears running down her face. "I had the same problems as you too. My father wanted to kill me and my mother sacrificed herself to save the people on the island that I lived on. But remember this, that was not your mother's fault. It's your father's. Sure she didn't want it. But she protected you from your father. I'm sure she loves you very much. You can't just blame her for something she didn't do! She suffered a lot from her torture, she barely slept for 2 weeks! She had nightmares about it too. You deserve to be loved! Think about it ok?" Travis said walking away and seeing Katelyn and nodded at her. I went back to Abby's house to comfort her more. When Cadenza walked in and ran up to Abby and hugged her. They were both crying. I left to give them some space.

That's chapter 29 guys! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!