Chapter 14 Alive?!

Katelyn's POV
I looked at Katie's dead body and started to sob. "Why?! We were here to save her, not kill her!" I said between sobs. Rosy walked over to Katie and touched her chest. Her chest started to glow and grew brighter and then the wound was gone! I looked at Rosy with shock. "How?! What did you do?!" I yelled at her. "Mommy! You're alive!" Rosy said hugging Katie. I turned towards Katie to see that she was in a sitting position with Rosy holding her tight. "Katie! You're alive!" I yelled. "What?! But I thought I died?!" she said confused. I said "I don't know. Rosy just touched your chest and it started to glow." Aphmau walked over and said "She probably has healing powers." Dan ran over and hugged Katie and said "Oh thank Irene you're okay!" He kissed her. Abby butted in "Not to be rude or anything but we really have to get out of here!" I nodded and said "Let's go before the guards come back." Mallen walked to Katie, kissing her cheek and said "Glad you're alive." She looked overwhelmed by everyone.
*Timeskip back to Phoenix Drop brought you by people yelling at me for killing Katie. :P
Jeffory's POV
We got back to Phoenix Drop in one piece. Mallen and Dan took Katie to the treehouse to rest, Rosy following them. I looked at the night sky and said "It's getting late, we should be heading to bed." Katelyn nodded and we walked to the house. Abby walked over to us and said "I'm going to stay with Aphmau to help with Lilith. And also to leave the house all to yourselves." She winked at us and walked towards Aphmau's house. I was blushing like mad and I see Katelyn with the same expression. We walked into the house and went to change. I was done changing and I walked into the room we sleep in and I saw...
Getting juicy in here I see. If you don't want to read the next few sentences then that's ok. Don't worry I'm not getting into too much.
I saw Katelyn in a pair of shorts and she had only a bra on. She gasped and tryed to cover her chest and yelled "Ahhhh Jeffory!" She was blushing very red. I like where this is going. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss. She kissed back. We got in bed and kissed a lot. "I love you~." she said. "I love you too~." I said giving her one last kiss before going to sleep.

That's Chapter 14 guys! Hopefully you guys liked it and didn't feel awkward reading this because I did! XD! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!