Chapter 10 The Battle for New Meteli Pt. 2 The Betrayal

Warning bad words are in this chapter! Proceed with caution!
Katelyn's POV
I woke up to a noise outside. I walked outside and went to the gates to see Katie. I asked "Katie?" she looked up at me and I saw fear, guilt, and sadness in her eyes. "I'm so sorry for this Katelyn..." I asked confused "What do you mean?" that's when I saw Tu'La soldiers waiting outside the gates. Before I could call a alarm, Katie flicked the lever and the gates opened. Tu'La troops rush inside and I yelled "Katie! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!!" She just looked at me with sadness. I ran to the house and yelled "WAKE UP! TU'LA TROOPS ARE ATTACKING!!!" Everyone woke up and ran down the stairs. Aphmau said "What?! Why didn't we get a alarm?! I'll go with Garroth to help Candenza." The door gets busted open and Katie stood there in her Jury of Nine uniform. "What?! Katie! Why are you doing in that Jury of Nine uniform?!" Travis yelled. "Attack them!" she ordered. "TRAITOR!!!" Garroth yells at Katie. I quickly grab my weapons and ran at a Tu'La solider, he goes flying out the house! We pushed ourselves out of the house and I saw Katie fighting a Meteli guard. Katie. Why are you doing this? You betrayed us... I ran at her with my weapons outstretched. She saw me and pushed the guard away and blocked my attack. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes and said "Please Katelyn! I don't want to fight you!" "Why?! Why would you do this to us?!!! You traitor! I thought you were my sister!" I yelled at her with hurt and anger. "You're not my sister now! You're my enemy! I'm Katie the Frostfist!" she yelled and then she hit me with her weapon and it hurt a lot! I could feel my cheek grow very cold. She hit me again but this time my weapons were frozen! I looked at my weapons and heard Katie say "Ha! Your weapons are frozen now!" "That's where you're wrong. I was apart of the Jury of Nine years ago! My weapons are similar to yours but my name was Katelyn the Firefist!" I yelled. My weapons quickly heated up and melted the ice. I ran at her and hit her making her go flying backwards! She screamed and I knew what was happening next. She was transforming into her Jury of Nine form. Katie ran at me but Jeffory, who was in his shadow knight form, blocked her attack. He told me to go find Candenza.

Katie's POV
I got past Jeffory and ran to Lord Candenza's house. I broke the door down and grabbed Candenza, she kicked, punched, screamed. I yelled "RETREAT!" I ran into the forest with the Tu'La troops following behind me. I put Candenza down and thought This is wrong!!! I have to let her go! I rather die than do what the king tells me what to do! I said "No! I'm not taking her with me!" with that I release the lord and she ran off. "What was that for?! You just let her go!!!" the Tu'La commander yelled. "I rather die than take her to the king!" I said. "Traitor!" They all grabbed me and I knew I was done for. At least I will die for doing the right thing. I thought as they escorted me back to O'Khasis.

That's chapter 10! Sorry if I didn't do a good job at the battle part. Hopefully you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Don't worry next chapter will have some Jefflyn moments. ;)

Bye!