Chapter 15.5 The date

This is like a mini chapter so it's shorter than the real chapters. You don't have to read this but I highly recommend for you to read it.

Jeffory's POV
This is it. I'm going to ask Katelyn to go on a date with me. I walked over to Katelyn and Katie, which they were talking to each other, Katelyn looked up and saw me. "Hey Jeffory, what's up?" she said. "Katelyn, do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked. Katie grinned and said "Oooooo!" "Shut up Katie!" Katelyn snapped while blushing. "I would love to!" she said getting up and kissing my cheek. I blushed and said "Great! So tonight?" "Of course!" Katelyn said.
Timeskip to the date brought you by crazed jefflyn fans! XD!
I was waiting for Katelyn to come out when she walked in. Oh Irene. She looks stunning! I thought. She was wearing a dark blue dress that matched her light blue hair. "You look beautiful.~" I said. She blushed and said "You looking handsome." I took her hand and we walked to our date table which was on the beach. I took a chair out and said "Ladies first." "Wow. Aren't you a gentleman. Hehe!" she giggled while sitting down. I pushed her chair in and sat down on my chair. We talked for a while and then we ate. I kissed her and she kissed back. I said "Let's go home daring~." she punched my arm lightly and said "Don't call me that! It's so embarrassing!" I laughed and she laughed with me. We got to the house and went to bed but I noticed something. Where's Abby?

Ohhh! Cliffhanger! That's chapter 15.5 guys! I know it's short. Chapter 16 will be out later tonight so stay tuned for that!

Bye!