Chapter 1 Missing you

Hey guys here is my story, it takes place in the MCD storyline. This book was inspired by nerdygamer18 and scooter27a !!!!!

Katelyn's POV
I was walking around Phoenix Drop, seeing that things are in order, I looked at Aphmau's house thinking at least Aphmau is back to normal well kinda, I got out of my thoughts when I walked into a tree, landing on my butt, "Ow!" I yelled rubbing my butt. Aphmau walked to Katelyn saying "Katelyn! Are you all right!?" I said "I'm fine." "How did you not see that tree right in front of you!" giggled Aphmau. "I've been thinking a lot lately that's all." You're not fine you've been thinking about Ivy and what she said about Jeffory! Shut up me! Aphmau was looking at me like I was crazy or something. "Are you sure you're all right you've been acting weird since Ivy attacked you." " I SAID I'M FINE! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed at her, running away. I ran past the old gates of Phoenix Drop, running to a near by forest and finding a creek, I sat down by side the water looking in my relation then I saw a image come up in the water, it was the face of Jeffory, I started to cry yelling out " WHY, WHY DID JEFFORY HAD TO DIE!?" than saying "it's all my fault, it's all my fault! It's my fault that Abby lost her father, it's my fault that he went on that mission and not me! I should be dead and not him!" I cried. Then I felt tired so I layed down on the grass and thought I miss him. I miss you. I miss Jeffory. "Jeffory..." I said falling asleep.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I know it's short but I will try to make them longer. Please leave a comment or a vote to see more!
Bye!