Chapter 34 The Truth

Cadenza's POV

I woke up in my room and got up to get dressed for the day. I walked into the kitchen to see if mom was making some breakfast and she wasn't there. Hmm...where is she? I thought walking to her mom's room. I slowly opened the door and saw Abby sitting on her bed looking outside. "Mommy?" I asked walking over to her. She snapped her head up and said "W-what? Oh! Hey darling." "Are you ok?" I asked her while looking at my mom. Man, she looks pale! I thought. "Yes. I'm fine Cadenza." she said. I can tell that she's lying. "No you're not! You're pale! What's wrong?" I said looking at her tired eyes. She sighed and said "Alright, you got me. I'm still shocked after what happened a few days ago. I just...I just never seen my dad like that. It's terrifying. I still have nightmares about it." I walked up to her and hugged her. "It's okay. I know that you still love your dad even if he's a shadow knight." I said. "You're smart for a five year old." Abby said smiling. Oh crap! I can't let her get suspicious! I thought as I pull away from the hug. "Come on! Let's make breakfast!" I said dragging mom towards the kitchen. We made breakfast and ate. Abby said "Let's go see Auntie Aphmau!" "Ok!" I said happily. We went to Aphmau's house to play with Lilith. Abby knocked on her door and was greeted by Aphmau, Katelyn, and Zoey. Aphmau said "Hi Abby and Cadenza! What's brings you two here?" "Hi Aphmau! Me and Cadenza wanted to pay you a visit!" Abby said. "Well come on in!" Aphmau said moving out of the way so we can get in. Lilith ran up to me and said "Let's play in my room!" I said "Sure!" we ran upstairs to her room. We played until Lilith asked me "Hey Cadenza. Do you know anything about sewing because I was wondering if you could make a dress for me." "Actually I do! I would love to make a dress for you!" I said a bit shocked at myself. "I uh have to go outside for a second!" I said running out of Lilith's room and ran downstairs. What did I just say?! I don't know how to sew! I never done it! Or maybe Lord Cadenza did because I remembered Laurance saying that she was the queen at sewing. I thought. While I was thinking, I bumped into Katelyn and I fell down. "Oh Irene! Are you ok Cadenza?" Katelyn said helping me up. "I'm fine. I just been thinking alot about something." I said. Lilith came downstair and walked up to me and asked "Hey Cadenza. Do you know anything about Lord Cadenza?" "Well, she was the previous lord of Meteli and her father, Hayden, was the lord before her and he was thought to be murdered by the chicken shaman. But he was alive and a shadow knight took Cadenza and tried to use her magicks to open a nether portal." I told her. She and everyone else looked shocked at me. Aphmau said "How did you know about that?! Nobody has ever told you about Cadenza except that she was the lord of Meteli and that she was very good at sewing!" Oh shoot! I thought as I started to back away. "Uh...n-nothing!" I said trying to run away but Zoey grabs me and put me in a chair. Abby asked "Cadenza, are you hiding something?" I looked at her and said "No!" I felt my body grow hot from being nervous. I was sweating like crazy. "I know you're lying! Tell us now!" Abby yelled getting angry. I saw anger and hurt in my mom's eyes. I hate lying to her! I thought. Then she said more softly "Please tell us. What are you hiding from us?" she touched my shoulder making me flinch. Aphmau said "Please." "I'm not hiding anything! Leave me alone!" I yelled. Abby looked at me with sadness and hurt. I felt tears threatened to burst any second. "Tell us now Cadenza!" Katelyn yelled at me with anger. I couldn't take it anymore, tears ran down my face, I started to sob and I yelled "Fine! I'm the reincarnation of Lord Cadenza! I'm so sorry! But Irene told me not to tell you! I am so so sorry!!!" I looked down as I sobbed even more. They looked at me shocked. "Y-you're L-lord Cad-Cadenza!" Abby tried to say. I suddenly pass out. The only thing I heard was 'Cadenza!' as I fell into my somber.

Hey guys! That's chapter 34! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Before you go, I just wanted to say this: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Auburn softball team won with a grand slam against Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring the champion trophy to Auburn! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I'm a Auburn fan! Sorry if there are any Oklahoma fans out there.

Bye!