Chapter 26 The Wedding

Thank you for 100 votes! I really hope this makes up for the last chapter.

Katelyn's POV

It's been a week since Cadenza's death but Meteli is almost at full strength thanks to Alex. Tomorrow is the wedding. I'm so excited but also nervous...what if I fall while walking to the front or I get sick during the vows?! I thought. Aphmau is almost done with the planning of the wedding. We decided to get married at the place where Jeffory proposed to me. Katie walked over to me saying "It looks like that you have a lot on your mind." "It's just that I'm so nervous about the wedding! What if I trip while walking to the front or or-" Katie cut me off by saying "Calm down! There's nothing to be nervous about! You're getting married to your love. You should be happy that you two will be together until you both die. I'll admit that I was nervous too but that didn't stop me from being married to the one I love!" She's right. I shouldn't be nervous about this! I going to be married to my best friend, my love. I thought. "You're right! I shouldn't be nervous! Thanks sis!" I said hugging her. "No problem! I love helping my little sister!" Little sister?! "Wait what?!" I yelled. She laughed and said "I was born about a minute before you." That's why she is a little taller then me. I thought. "Bye Katelyn!" Katie said walking away. I went home to get some sleep for tomorrow. I'm gonna need it.

I woke up to see Jeffory still sleeping. I rolled my eyes.That lazy guy! I thought. Abby walked in with some breakfast. I mouthed a thanks and smirked and whispered to Abby "Hey Abby! Want to scare your father?" "Yes!" she whispered back. We walked over to Jeffory and yelled "WAKE UP!!!" he woke up and fell off the bed screaming. "Yay! You're awake!" Abby said while trying not to laugh. "What was that for??!!" Jeffory yelled getting up. I just laughed my head off then I said "You were being a lazy bun! So we had to wake you up somehow!" He just signed and walked to the kitchen to eat. After we ate, I went to Aphmau's house to get ready for the wedding. I walked in and Aphmau dragged me to her room. Aphmau did my hair when Katie did my make up and Ivy made sure that my dress wasn't messed up or something. After the nightmare which I thought was never going to end. They looked at me and they all said "You look beautiful!" Katie said with tears of joy "My sister is going to get married!" I hugged her saying "I have the best sister ever!" "AWW!!!" Aphmau and Ivy said looking at us. Ivy yelled running out the house "What are we all standing around for?! Let's go and get Katelyn married!!!" We all laughed at her excitement.

*Timeskip to the wedding!!!

Jeffory's POV

I looked at Rosy as she tossed around flowers as the flower girl. The werewolf boys walked down the walkway with the rings. Then the most greatest thing happened, there was Katelyn as she walked down the walkway. Oh Irene! She looks like an angel! I thought as I looked at her smiling. She walked up the steps and faced me. Chad said "We are all gathered around here to celebrate the marriage of Jeffory the Golden Heart and Katelyn the Firefist! Blah blah blah! Do you Jeffory take Katelyn as your beautiful wife to take care of and to love as you both shall live?" "I do." "And do you Katelyn take Jeffory as your handsome husband to take care of and to love as you both shall live?" "I do." "Then by the powers of Irene! I pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!!!" I leaned in to kiss Katelyn and our lips connected together. When we stopped, everyone was cheering and clapping, some were crying tears of joy. Everybody went to the plaza for the party. Me and Katelyn were sitting at our table with the wedding cake and it was big! I saw Aphmau dancing with Luarence and Garroth, Ivy and Mallan were talking until Ivy said something that Mallan will never forget. "I-I l-like you." Ivy stuttered. "I like you too." Mallan replied. Ivy said shocked "R-really? B-but I was evil! How can you like some-" she was cut off by Mallan kissing her. She was shocked at first but then she kissed back. When they stopped, Mallan said "That was in the past. Now you're a sweet, caring, and beautiful girl." Ivy hugged him and said "Thank you." They look cute together. I thought. I turned to face Katelyn and she was looking at the two and sighed. "If my brother is happy then I'm happy." she said. Wow! Did Katelyn just give permission to her brother that he can be with Ivy?! I thought. I grabbed Katelyn's hand and said "Come on! Let's dance!" she giggled. "May I have this dance?" I said holding out my hand. "Of course! I mean why would anyone dance with you?!" she said laughing while taking my hand. "Hey!" I said. We danced until we got cake which was delicious! Katelyn put some cake on my face and I put some on her's. We all laughed and had so much fun!!! It was my second most greatest day of my life!!!

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked it! Stayed tuned for the next chapter! Sorry for not posting last night, my internet had to stop working while I was writing! This is the longest chapter I ever done!!!

917 words!

Bye!