Chapter 24 Meteli's Pleg

Cadenza's POV
I walked out of my house to see if anything wasn't in order. I was really tired from making all those dresses and suits for Katelyn and Jeffory's wedding. I hope Katelyn likes her dress. I'm just so excited for the wedding! I thought. I was walking around when I heard yelling and screaming. I turned around to see Tu'La troops charging through the gates attacking any guard they see. One guard was too surprised to react and he was stabbed almost instantly. I yelled at all my guards to me. I hope we can fight back because we're losing guards fast!

Katelyn's POV
I looked at Anna with shocked eyes. "B-but Auntie Katelyn I thought you said she died!" Abby yelled at me. "I did! Jeffory?!" I said looking at Jeffory for answers. "I thought you were dead!!!" Jeffory yelled at Anna. She said "Calm down you three! And let me explain! I wasn't dead. I was in a coma. I was breathing very shadow which meant that you could barely see me breathing. When I woke up, I got out of the grave and started to walk home when these two guys walked up to me and knocked me out and I was kidnapped for 12 years." "So you were alive this whole time! B-but what did you do for the last three years?!" Abby said looking angry. "Well for one thing to find my husband and child! And it looks like I finally found you two!" Anna yelled happily hugging Abby and Jeffory. I looked at them sadly thinking They look like a happy family... "Hey Katelyn! I wouldn't want Jeffory's fiancé feel sad!" Anna said hugging me. "H-how did you know?!" Jeffory said shocked. "Well for one thing I see the ring on Katelyn's hand and I saw how lovey-dovey you two looked at each other." Anna said. "So you're not mad?" I asked. "Normally I would be but since Jeffory thought I was dead." Anna said. "Come on! Let's go for a walk!" Anna said cheerfully. "Heh cheerful as always." Jeffory said. We walked to the gates when I saw someone limpping towards us. He whispered "Please help us..." and he collapsed. Aphmau ran past us and yelled "Its Cloud from Meteli! He's hurt badly!" "What's wrong?! What happened?!" I asked. He said "Tu'La attacking...guards can't stop them...Lord Cadenza needs help..." and he passed out. "Zoey! Help him while we go help Cadenza!" Aphmau yelled.
*Timeskip to Meteli
When we got there, the place was in ruins. Houses were on fire, bodies lay everywhere, and blood was everywhere. "We're too late..." Aphmau said. One of the guards walked up to us and said "We're glad to have you to come help us." "Is Lord Cadenza alright?" Aphmau asked. When the guard didn't say anything, Laurance yelled "Is my sister alright?!" "She suffered terrible wounds...we're not sure if she'll live." He said leaving us all shocked and horrified at what happened to Meteli.

That's chapter 24 guys! Hope you liked it! Will the fashion queen aka Cadenza live?! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!