Chapter 40 The Blizzard Pt. 5

Katelyn's POV

I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to see Jeffory already making breakfast. I said "Good morning!" and I sat down at the table. He came over with the food and we ate. I got up and put the dishes in the sink and said "I'm going to see Aph for a bit." he said "Ok." I gave him a goodbye kiss and went to Aphmau's house. I knocked on her door and she answered "Hi Katelyn! What's up?" "I don't know. You want to hang out or what?" I said walking in. She smiled and said "Sure! I'll make some tea." she walked over to the stove and started to make tea. I sat down at her table and waited. When she was done, she came over and sat down. Aphmau gave me some tea and we chatted. Lilith walked down the stairs and asked "Hey mom! Can I go hang out with Cadenza? We haven't hung out since she passed out." "Sure! But be back by sunset or you're going to be in big trouble!" Aphmau said. She nodded and said "Yes mom!" and she left. Me and Aph chatted until I decide to leave when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach! I fell to the ground in pain! "I-I think the baby's coming!" I managed to yell. Aphmau ran up to me and said "I'm going to get help!" she ran out of the door. She came back shortly after she left, she had Zoey, Jeffory, Abby, Lilith, and Cadenza. Zoey ran up to me and yelled "We need to put her in a comfortable spot now!" I thought Oh Irene! It hurts so much! then I blacked out from the pain. I woke up in a bed and everyone was looking at me with smiles. "You're awake!" Aphmau yelled. "Is my baby alright?" I asked. "You mean 'are'?" Jeffory smirked at me and my mouth dropped open and I said "I had twins?!" everyone nodded and I asked "Can I see them?" Zoey said "Of course!" she gave the twins and I looked at them with love. Jeffory walked over and asked "What are you going to name them?" I looked at the boy and said "Luke." "That's a great name...like yours." Jeffory said giving me a little kiss. I looked at the girl and said "Hmm...how about Madison?" I looked at my husband and he said "That's a beautiful name." "Luke and Madison." I said with love. We went to our house to rest.

Cadenza's POV

I was about to leave when Lilith said "Hey Cadenza! Wanna play?" I looked at her and said "No. I don't want to play with a loser like you!" she looked at me with hurt and shocked eyes and said "W-what do you mean?" I yelled "I don't want to play with you! Now get lost!" she started to tear up and ran away crying. I walked towards the gates and disappeared into the woods.

Hey guys! That's chapter 40! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! nerdygamer18 gave me the name Madison! This book only has 9 chapters left! Yes this book is closing to an end.

Bye!