Chapter 39 The Blizzard Pt. 4

Jeffory's POV

I woke up and turned my head to Katelyn's side of the bed to see that she wasn't there. Hmm, she must be making breakfast. I thought as I got up to change. I walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table. Katelyn walked over with breakfast and sat down to eat. After we ate, we went outside to see if the snow has stopped. The whole village was covered in snow. I sighed and said "When is this snow going to melt? It's been a little less than a week now." Katelyn nodded and said "I know right. Man I hate snow." she kicked some snow off of the ground and it landed on Ivy, who was walking pass, "Gah! Who did this?!" Ivy yelled looking around until she spotted us and ran over to us and said "Who put snow on me?!" I chuckled and pointed at Katelyn. "Katelyn! You're going to pay!" Katelyn glared at me with I'm going to kill you later kind of face before running away. Ivy chased after Katelyn and I laughed at them. After Ivy caughted Katelyn, me and Katelyn walked to Abby's house to see if she and Cadenza were ok. Katelyn knocked on the door and Cadenza opened it and said "Hi grandmother and granddad! What's brings you two here?" "We're just checking on you two. So how are you two?" I asked. She shook her head and said "I think Mom's sick! I don't know!" "What?!" me and Katelyn said at the same time.  We walked in and went to Abby's room to see that she was in her bed coughing and sneezing. "Abby!" I said running to her side and looked at her, she had bags under her eyes, her eyes were red and puffy, she had a running nose and her breaths were raspy. She coughed and try to say "Hey dad. *coughs* Please don't get *coughs* too close. I don't *sneezes and coughs* want you or mom to get *coughs* sick." "We'll get Zoey to try to cure you ok? You just stay in bed while I go get Zoey." she nods and Katelyn said "I'll stay with her." I nodded and went to find Zoey. I really hope Zoey can cure Abby. She looks horrible. I thought as I ran to where Zoey lives. I knocked on her door and she answered.

Cadenza's POV 

I looked at my mom and thought I really hope she gets better but I can't get these stupid words out of my head! You're going to join me sooner or later. I shook my head to get them out but they kept replaying in my head over and over. I looked at mom and thought angrily Why should I care about her?! She doesn't love me! NO! I can't let her consume me! I hate everyone! NO! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT! They deserve to die! They never cared about me! I grabbed my head in pain! I fell to the ground in pain, trying to get the evil thoughts out of my head but it wasn't working. I gave up struggling and let the hateful thoughts control me. Katelyn ran to me and asked "Cadenza! Are you ok?" I looked at her and snapped "I'm fine!" I HATE HER!  I thought with rage. Katelyn looked at me surprised and a little shocked. Before she could respond, I got up and went to my room and slammed the door behind me. I layed on my bed letting all of the evil thoughts go through my head. Nobody cares about me! They never did! I hate them all! My mom didn't want me in the first place! the thoughts were overwhelming and I started to cry in pain, hatred, and anger. I'M GOING TO MAKE THEM PAY!

Katelyn's POV

I just looked at Cadenza's door in shock. She never acted like this before. I thought as I looked at her room. Jeffory and Zoey walked in and went into Abby's room. I followed them and saw that Zoey was giving Abby a potion. She drank it and fell asleep. "What did you gave her?" I asked Zoey as she walked back to me and Jeffory. She said "I gave her a potion of healing so she should be cured by tomorrow." I said "Thank you Zoey. What will we do without you?" she laughed and said "I'm glad to help." she left. I told Jeffory of Cadenza's behavior earlier. He said "Hmm. Maybe we should keep an eye on her. You know, just to see if she does anything weird." "I agree. I'm worried about her." "Me too." We left to go back to our house to rest.

Cadenza's POV

I felt myself twitching and looked at myself in the mirror to see that I no longer have teal eyes but flame orange ones. "I will kill them all..." I whispered and went to bed.

Hey guys! That's chapter 39! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Is it just me or is Cadenza turning evil?

Bye!