This is the end!

• Dedicated to All my fans and readers out there!!! <3

Hello people who enjoy my book! I have ended this book! But don't worry I am going to make a sequel, continueing on with the demigods at Howarts and the drama with love and Percabeth! I will probably end up putting it up after the Watty Awards! Please keep watch for it because right now I don't have a very specific date. I just have some thank-yous to hand out to some certain people!

Sarah_Anne- thanks a ton for commenting on almost every chapter and voting for every single one! It means a lot! Thank-you for going through with the story til the very end!

tigerone-for being my very first faithful reader! You were the first to start reading this and helped me through it, giving me helpful sugestions and commenting and encouraging me through it!

PercyLuver512- for being a great best friend and for hepling me and giving me ideas! Thanks for voting and commenting on many of my chapters and being a part of the story!

tbuggg15- thank-you for being one of my first fans and supporting the story! You were a great motivation for me to keep writing and upload faster!

Clidofthesea- for all of the great comments and for showing your love for my story!!

And the last thanks is to everyone else who commented, voted, stayed faithful to Percabeth, who were elated in the last chapter, and who despises anyone who tries to go against them! And anyone who continued reading, but didn't comment or vote, thanks to you too! Please keep commenting and wait for my sequel to come out!!

-AnnabethRulz4162 a.k.a Jadie!