8.Missing

A/N: Hey it's AnnabethRulz4162! The last chapter was sort of a cliff hanger right? Well now you are going to read what happened to Percy and Annabeth! Please vote comment and fan! V-Power!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this story that relates to PJO or HP. I only own Juliet Darren.

---------------------------------------------------------------------> Pic of Harry Potter and Crew

     Juliet's POV

  'Where are they?' I thought to myself. 'They could be anywhere! Oh my Zeus! I never thought to check there! But surely Percy would have enough common sense not to go there? Especially with Annabeth. She would never do that. Then again, she melts to Percy.' While I was thinking this I was walking to Herbology. I had free period and Will, Clarisse, and Thalia had Herbology. I need to talk to Thalia. She is like Percy and Annabeth's best friends. I sprinted the rest of the distance and ran into the Herbology green house. Everyone looked at me with weird faces. They were shocked and stunned. I didn't take time to notice that much though. I just spotted Thalia and walked over.

"Thalia, I need to talk to you right now." I said a bit fearful, yet forceful at the same time.

"Ok. I will take to Professor Sprout." she said, understanding the urgency of the situation. I walked to the exit and waited quietly until Thalia walked over. We walked out and immediately Thalia asked," What's the problem? Who big is it that you had to interrupt class?" She said quickly.

"Percy and Annabeth are gone." I said getting to the point right away.

"WHAT?!" Thalia screeched. I bet that the people in the dungeons heard it.

"After Draco teased me and Percy came and helped me, I went to find him to say thank-you. But I looked for an hour and a half. I didn't find him. So I went to find Annabeth, but she was gone too. So I came to find you because you know them best. Your Annabeth's best friend, and you know Percy the best, besides Annabeth." I said quickly, barely making sense.

"Okay. Well I will get Clarrise, Will, Travis and Connor. Drew won't be that much help. And you and me will help of course." she said more to herself than me really.

"Also I have an idea where they might be." I said before she ran off.

"Where?" she asked.

"It's the only place I didn't look."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  ??????? POV

"Why do you want us?" I yelled at the thing towering over us. I couldn't see him because it was too dark, but I could tell it was a monster. The stink coming from it was nasty!

"For hostage of course." a male voice said. It sounded like a knife being dragged across the ground. Wait a minute. That's what Kronos's voice sounds like! This can't be good. I thought he killed him? This is impossible! We have to get out of here. Where ever here is. The thing that sounded like Kronos left the room or place we were at and as soon as we couldn't hear him anymore he said,"Annabeth?"

"I'm here Percy!" I said back to him. Thank goodness he was conscious! Otherwise this would have been the third time I would have to bring him to safety and nurture him to health.

"Where are you?" he asked.

"Just listen to my voice!" I yelled at him. Suddenly a hand touched my arm. It made me jump.

"It's just me." Percy said. I relaxed at the sound of his voice. It always made me melt now. I was some mushy girl who fell for the guy. But I didn't care.

Suddenly the ropes around me fell. Percy used his pen to cut them. But it seemed it was still in pen form because there wasn't a faint bronze glow.

"Grab Riptide and cut the ropes around me." he said calmly. I love how he can be this calm in a situation this difficult. I grabbed Riptide out of his hand and uncapped it. I think this is the first time I ever used Riptide or uncapped it. I cut the ropes and could see Percy's beautiful face as he stood up. He was so dang hot! He took Riptide and I reached for my knife. But then I realised that I didn't have my knife. It was taken away. Of course Percy had his because his sword always came back to him. My knife didn't.

"Percy I don't have my knife." I said to him.

"Okay. Stand behind me then." he said as he started to walk in the direction the monster went. He was so brave. I followed behind him. We reached a point where there was a light coming from a corner in front of us. We walked over and then realised that we were in a room. We found ourselves walking out into a forest. 'Oh great.' I thought.'We have no clue where we are.

"Which way?" Percy asked.

"Doesn't matter just keep running!" I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Thalia's POV

"Percy! Annabeth!" I yelled while running through the Forbidden Forest. We asked McGonagall if it was okay if we looked in here because Juliet didn't look here for she didn't like breaking the rules. Otherwise she would have done it. She is a tough girl even though her mom is the goddess of rainbows. she is in the Iris cabin. I am going to ask her soon though if she wants to join the Hunters. She has got the spirit and she isn't currently in love with anybody I don't think. Plus she is alright with her archery. she isn't the greatest but I wasn't either. Now i have the best shot in the Hunters, not including Artemis. While I was thinking this I forgot to continue searching. I suddenly remembered and continued yelling. 

"Percy! Annabeth!"

No matter what we did we still didn't find them. I was so angry lightning struck the tree next to me and I was smoking. UGGGHHH!! Now I wish Percy was here to put out that tree fire! The nymphs started doing that though.

"Sorry." I mumbled to them. they gave me evils. 

"Don't give me that look! It's not my fault that my best friends are missing!" I yelled at one of them in particular.

"Well I would like to help but someone has to be more nice to me. I guess I won't be telling you about that dark-haired boy and green eyes with that blond girl." she said looking away.

"What? Those are my friends! Please! I'm sorry but can you please tell me where they are?" I said looking at her urgently.

"Well that's better! Follow me!" she said. 

"Guys this way!" I yelled at every one else. they quickly caught up to us. The little nymph led us to a tent where there were some footprints followed by massive footprints.

"Oh no! There being followed! Come this way!" I yelled. The nymph went *POOF* into green smoke and we set off. I followed there trail until I heard some voices. One sounded like a girl screaming. The other a voice that sounded like a knife being dragged across the hard rock ground. Kronos. But when I looked Annabeth and Percy were blindfolded and Percy had a cloth being gagged in his mouth. The monster had one eye.