••••

"So, what's it like?!" I looked up at the group of girls that I decided to sit with today since Ross was at a tournament.

"What's what like?" I bit into my sandwich, looking towards them skeptically.

"You know..." The girl with short hair looked back and forth gauging the other girls reactions before continuing on. "Having sex with Ross." She whispered.

And me being the idiot I am, gasped, while I still had food in my mouth, thus sending me into an embarrassing coughing fit as the girls giggled.

"W-we haven't, I mean-" I panicked and the blondes jaw dropped.

"You're telling me you have that hot piece of man meat within the same house as you, and yet, you've never... Did it?" It was almost as if I had started World War III with these girls.

"No." I barked. "And even if we did, it wouldn't be your business." I shrugged.

"Oh, that's a shame because... Oh never mind." She began gathering her things to leave and I found myself panicking again as I put my hand on her try and slamming it down on the table.

"Because what?" I snapped and she smirked at me sitting back down and crossing her arms, she was like Britney 2.0 and I was ready to kick her ass.

"Because if you don't hurry soon, he's going to get B.A.H." She abbreviated and when I shot her a confused look she rolled her eyes. "Bored and horny."

My face scrunched up like a four year old before shaking my head. "He's not like that-"

"Honey, I hate to break it to you, but all boys are like that, and when you don't deliver, he's going to be knocking on someone else's door for "entertainment."" My shoulders slumped over as her and the rest of the girls went to go dump their treys.

Maybe I do need to make a move... And soon.

•••

"Thanks for talking to me." I sighed walking into the gas station keeping my eyes peeled for anyone I knew.

"Well it seemed necessary, considering the fact that you blew my phone up about contraception and what not..." There was a pause on the line. "Are you actually going to go through with this?"

I smacked my palm on my face and ran it up to my hair tugging on my roots. "I don't know Piper, but this is just to be safe." I stopped in front of the lubricants and condoms my heart thudding, I shook my head and kept walking, deciding to take a lap around the isle.

"So what did you have in mind? Flavored? Unflavored? Ribbed? Glow in the dark?"

"You're really not helping me Piper." I sighed nearing the dreaded condom section again, that was suspiciously close to diapers and baby wipes. I stopped in front of it again scanning all the titles then groaning whispering into the phone.

"Piper, how do I know what size to get?" I felt my face grow red and Piper was cackling on the other end.

"Oh my god! You haven't even seen his slong!"

I cringed at the word and walked away again taking another lap. "No, I mean, it's not like there's ever an opportunity to." I grumbled.

Piper finally calmed down on the other end. "Alright sweetheart I'll put you out of your misery. Just go and get a pack of regulars, I mean, no high school boy needs a magnum."

I sighed in relief as I was back at the condoms and I just grabbed a basic set of 10. "Thanks you're a good friend Piper."

"You're welcome." She began laughing again. "Can I just tell you that you had me, a lesbian, give you advice on condoms?"

Before she could embarrass me further I hung up the phone, going to the camera with flaming cheeks as I purchased the condoms.

••••••

Oh my. 😂 Poor Cass.

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM CONDONES UNDERAGE SEX.

But, if you are, please, please, please, PLEASE BE EXTRA EXTRA SAFE, AND MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS USE PROTECTION.

Q: "How do you think Ross is going to handle Caspian's purchase?"

Thanks for reading!

Love Aliah.

P.S. IM STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL SOON 😜 ILL TELL YOU WHEN I POST MY FIRST VIDEO, BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'D WANT TO SEE ME DO
I already have a plan for a couple, but can't wait!!!