Finstock sighed and swallowing the remaining waffle. "I guess not." She smiled and took the waffle out, putting it on the plate and giving it to her father. "Thanks Mase." He grinned at her, rubbing his hands together as he quickly dug into the waffles.

"No problem Pops." She popped her 'P's, she ran up the stairs, skipping one, she grunted as her foot slipped and her shin came within contact of corner of the stair. "Jeezuz on a tricycle." Maeson blew through her lips, sucking in sharply and made her way the steps much more slowly. She limped to her room, grabbing her phone and her messenger bag before going back downstairs, sliding down their banister.

"You're gonna break it!" Finstock yelled from the kitchen and she laughed aloud, she's been sliding on that thing since she could walk. "You ready?" He slipped his shoes on, holding onto the door frame for help. She checked her outfit again, a large Beatles crop top, blue jeggings, and her favorite pair of casual shoes. They were white fabric vans that she would color a small emblem on them every time something important in her life happened. They were her time capsules so she wouldn't forget.

Maeson pouted her lips, squinting her eyes abit, her hand gripped her hip as she posed. "Aren't I just fabulous?" Maeson made her voice deep and thick as she switched to another pose. Finstock chuckled and nodded his head, clapping. "You're most fabulous daughter that ever lived. Wanna know why?"

"Why?" Maeson questioned as they both shuffled out the door, Finstock didn't both locking the door since he knew he'd probably forget his keys at the school that day.

"Because I'm your dad." Both of them started laughing and as it died down Finstock added on again. "Where do you think you get all your great looks from?" Maeson shrugged. She put her seat belt on before turning on the car stereo on, Kurt Cobain blasted out the speakers. The rest of the ride was silent between the two other than the music, which they both rocked their heads to.

Between Carolyn and Bobby, Maeson was much like her father. They preferred the same music, television shows, celebrities, and hobbies. She only took little of her father's looks; Maeson had long dark chocolate brown hair that she had messily pinned up with clips and pins. She had her mother's large almond eyes, and because of also getting central heterochromia from Carolyn, Maeson had inherited deep hazel green eyes with amber rings. Summers spent with her mother in San Diego gave her a tanner fair complexion.

"I'm going to be grading tests till about 8, you can stay but I doubt you wanna do that." Bobby turned the stereo down a bit. Maeson pursed her lips together, thinking of the benefits for staying.

Shrugging she turned to him, "I dunno, I might go to Jackson's or Leah's. Probably Leah's since Lydia has Jackson whipped." She made a whipping sound, not failing to gesture a whip as well. Bobby laughed as he pulled into the parking lot; both of their eyes glued to the police cars surround the bus units.

Bobby looked at Maeson who glanced at him before shrugging again. "Yea, I don't care what you do, just don't walk home alone." He said parking. "Hmm, maybe I'll bribe Jackson with 5 extra points if he takes you home tonight."

Maeson chuckled, "I'm only worth 5 extra points?" He put her hands over her heart. "I'm hurt." Bobby rolled his eyes and turned the car off. "I'll go to Leah's and ask Jackson to pick me up, or I'll just hang with Jackson. Or I could just stay."

Bobby shrugged as they both exited the car and met at the hood. "See you later Mase." He brought her in for hug which she gladly accepted. Maeson didn't mind 'PDA' with her dad at school or anywhere, especially since most knew who her dad was. He pressed his lips against her forehead and she smiled softly before they both pulled away. "Love you Pops."

Both of them parted ways, while Finstock went through the bus unit doors, Maeson walked around to the fields where she went through the narrow hallways to the boy's locker room and her dad office. She took her keys out of her bag and unlocked the door, smiling as she saw her jacket handing from the coat hooks on the wall. Tucking her jacket under her arm, she sharply turned around and screamed.