CHAPTER 17

Filler Chapter.

---

Stepping inside the house, I felt alone again. Sighing, I shoved my bag away from my body. Taking off my shoes, I ran through the stairs then jumped, letting my body fell on the soft bed. Resting there my back, I started to think again.

Remembering what Shawn said, I grinned at myself. Is he for real? He's a total cliché playboy and Agnes is the total I-don't-give-a-shit girl. I can't calculate the possibility of them being together.

You know Agnes, she's different. Most of the time, I don't know what she is thinking. She's independent, and doesn't care about anything but it doesn't mean that she's just going with the flow. I mean, she doesn't care about things that doesn't concern her, and Shawn was no exception. Sometimes, I felt like she fancy Shawn, especially during their basketball competition. I can see it, her eyes we're glued at Shawn, and there's a weak smile forming on her lips, which can rarely be seen. But on the other thought, Shawn is just another man-to-be-hate for her. Whenever we're together, she never talked to Shawn seriously. She always rolled her eyes on him and those things confuses me.

I never thought I'll be somehow attached to them.

My day is incomplete when I'm not with them. I'm starting to feel comfortable even if all eyes we're against it. Unconsciously, I'm improving, with their help, I'm learning.

But every time it came across my mind, I'm being scared again. I'm scared of being the talk of the campus again. I'm afraid of attention. That was enough. I know, I learned things back then, but it didn't changed the fact that it ruined me.

When this man suddenly came, things became random. I started doing things I'm not doing ever since then. He pushed me gently to do things I should do because like what he said, there are things I still haven't showed, and it won't be possible if I continue being a lost girl without any direction to the light.

Lucas, he's very caring. Does it sound cheesy? Sorry, I don't have any other words to explain him. When I'm down, he's there, not to listen but to accompany me. He knows that I'm still not used into talking some private things to him. So instead of pushing me to spill, he'll be with me until I'm fine again.

Meeting him, at first I thought it was a curse. *Yea.* But then, the fights we had when we did not know each other before, I guess it was a blessing in disguise. I met him for a reason, I met him to change me.

I don't know but there's a little hammer on my chest when I'm close to him. And still, I can't admit that this is not normal, I kept on thinking that I'm just nervous... But then, why am I getting nervous when he's around? See? This is not normal... But I'm not admitting there's something going on inside my chest. Nah.

I wonder what's wrong with me. I wonder if he's feeling the same way, too? And I wonder what is this 'feeling' I'm talking about.

Is this the same as Shawn's?

Do I like him?

***

I snapped when I heard my phone beeped. As if the world was making fun of me, I saw his name on my phone.

.Lucas.

Hey, I'm sorry, I left you there again.

With this random emotions I'm having, I replied.

It's fine.

You're always busy, huh.

Clicking the send button, I regretted instantly. What if he thinks I'm prying into his personal life? Ugh.

.Lucas.

Good. Uhmn, yes. Somehow. I need to finish some things. (:

Glad that he doesn't saw my reply as prying, I replied back.

Like what? You might wanna spill. You know. Not that I'm complaining anyway.

.Lucas.

Just THINGS. (: I know, you don't know how to complain, Sticky note girl.

I scowled.

Anyway, I asked Shawn why you're always busy. I'm not prying! I'm just wondering. And whenever we're together, you got this phone call and then your off your way without even telling me.

.Lucas.

Don't worry. I'll spill it. Soon. (:

I replied instantly. I can feel my fingers typing so fast.

So you're really hiding something.

.Lucas.

Kinda. Not of a big deal, anyway.

I don't know what to type. I just stared in my phone for a while then I received another message again.

.Lucas.

Aside from that, I need to tell you something more.

See you tomorrow, missy.

---