CHAPTER 5

I wonder how I can calm myself whenever Brit is black-mailing me. I wonder why is Brit charismatic that she can influence others minds. Why the hell is she so famous?

And seeing her walking towards me makes me wanna puke. I hate her fake-angellic face. She's wearing a white sequence hanging tshirt, that you can almost see her soul, and black fitted shorts. At least she's not naked. Just semi.

There's no regular uniform here, were allowed to wear anything since all the people here were in a top class society. This school is very big, there's even a small version of forest inside the campus.

"Hey, you." Her voice snapped me back in reality. I look at her quite confused. "Look." She placed the paper in my desk, that's the homework I did for her. "I only got B."

"And you're not happy? To think that you didn't exerted any efforts there." I answered her and I can see the corner of her mouth twitching.

"Don't act so cool just because he saved you." Looking at me with her wide opened eyes, and I can feel her anger rushing into her head, about to explode.

"I'm not." I just said that. I know what she'll say next.

"I wont do that If I were you, bitch. "See, I'm right.

She gave me one last dagger look and then she's out of my sight.

I sighed and clenched my fist. She really is weak, bringing that over and over again just to make me follow her. What a coward whore, acting so good in front of her followers but the real truth is that she only want to make good expression.

Brit is the captain of the pep squad, but at the same time, she's also a model of some magazines. I knew her since I was in middle school, and I was once her friend.

***

Everyone was back in their seats when the teacher came into the room. I scanned the room and he's not here. Is he always skipping classes? That boy, really. He has a random kind of mind.

I am the only one listening here in the class, whenever the teacher ask something, I'm the only one who enthusiastically answers his question. My classmates are busy chattering with their friends, but since I don't have any, I'm trying my best to be a genius in here.

The teacher gave us seat works and by the time we finished it, he already dismissed us.

I walked straight into the buzzing crowd of students by-standing in the hallway. All of them wearing something I can't afford. Bags glittering due to the sunlight invading the hallway.

I went straight into the caf and ordered food. I find an empty place near the window. Sitting here, I can see some students sticking posters in the wall. From what I see, 'Go Williams' is what written in the posters. Ah! I forgot, inter-school competition is near. It's just a week from now I guess. This university is exerting so much efforts on extra curricular activities. They even hired national player coaches for different teams, and Einstein-like advisers for our Math and Science team. I don't belong to any of them. I don't want to grab even a slightest attention.

I didn't mind them, as well as the group of pep team dancing in the hallway, cheering 'Fight Williams! '. I finished my food in a flash and started walking to my next class.