CHAPTER 12

---

I watched Agnes carefully in her seat as she kept on shaking her head. She looked annoyed, at the same time, confusion was clearly painted on her face.

I think I know what's running on her mind right now. I grinned. I shifted and looked at her. "Anything wrong?"

She glared at me then shook her head hard again. "I did something stupid yesterday." She twisted her body to face me. "You should've stopped me!"

My eyes widened before I let out a small giggle. "I never thought you'll do that... Even Shawn... Nor Lucas."

Her forehead fell on her hand. "Gosh, Agnes Greene. You're stupid." She's talking to herself as if I'm not here beside her.

Cutting off the entire drama of Agnes, Brit and Jen - the chipmunk, busted into the room. They walked fast then stumbled in their seats.

"I need to go home, call my driver to pick me up. Now!" She yelled at Jen who nodded and pulled out her phone inside her bag.

Brit pulled the chair across her, putting there her silver Chanel bag. She was sitting lazily, with her head tilted at the side.

When Jen finished the phone call, confusion crossed her features. "What happened?"

Brit let out an exasperated sigh. "I need to meet up with my parents now. They arranged a dinner date for me." She quoted in the air the word 'date'.

Jen clapped her hands. "Then what's wrong? I figured he's handsome. Your parents won't settle something if they know it's not your type, so I'm pretty sure that boy definitely match your standards." She waggled her eyebrows.

Shooting some trademark daggers at Jen, she replied, "I know." Sitting up straight. "But it's Williams' game today, and I need to go now. How would I get him if I won't watch his game?"

Wait. Him? Who's him?

Brit stood up and grabbed her bag, putting it on her arm, and Jen followed her like a dog. Stopping right beside me, she glared daggers then she smirked. "Making friends, huh?" She told me as she waggle her eyebrows at Agnes' direction.

Agnes shifted her body to turn at the hourglass figure behind her. "Yup!" She said, popping the P. "She's making friends. Not underlings." She stared at Jen, scrunching up her nose in disgust.

Jen gasped, clasping her hands on her mouth, but before Brit could respond, the teacher came.

"Ms. Brittany Jacques and Jen Wilder, where are you going?" Mrs. Roldan asked them as she walked in the middle of the room, putting her laptop and papers in the table.

"I need to meet up with my parents." Not looking at the teacher, but staring, or rather, glaring at Agnes.

"But we haven't even started the le--" She didn't got the chance to complete her sentence because Brit already disappeared.

The teacher sighed. As soon as she finished placing her things on the table, she wore her round glasses then stood right in the middle.

She started the lesson and I started taking down notes. Wearing my old glasses, I was able to read everything that was written illegibly on the board. She asked couple of questions and I answered enthusiastically.

I glanced at Agnes and found her with her headphones. Tapping the desk and silently singing the song, but she's still frowning. A smile played on my lips, she's really annoyed about what happened yesterday, when she stood up and yelled at Shawn. Everybody's talking about it. Even the school journalist asked her if they're dating... And she practically pulled the collar of the gossip boy and pushed him to the wall.