CHAPTER 1

I sighed at the thought that another school year has begun, and I'm still alone here, eating my packed lunch while looking jealous at the others who's eating with their friends. Well, it's nothing new. I'm used being alone, in fact, I haven't had a best friend since I started here... because no one wants to be friends. At least not with me any way. Amazing right? Forever alone, sure is fun. Yay.

To give you a little background, let us start with the fact that I'm the school's Sticky Note Girl. Setting aside what I said before, they need me. Well, in case of emergencies only. Example? Here, They'll need me whenever they need someone to finish their homework, projects, etc. All they have to do is just write it in a piece of sticky note and stick it on my desk, backpack, or my locker. I'll be their friend for a while, and after I'm done doing the favor, I'll never exist in their world again. Sweet.

Yes, I know, it's stupid. But, what can I do? What can the sticky note girl do? I'm afraid of rejecting them when they ask me for something, because I know that one way or another, they'll have their revenge if ever I declined. That's why I have never tried or ever will try.

The University I go to, basically, is only for the rich, really rich. I just got here because of my scholarship. Here, brain is not important, but fashion, money, fame is. In short, they just come to school to show up. Bullshit. Everyone here except me are well known. Some are artists, singers, dancers, and some are known for being great in sports. In short, I don't belong here. They have rich families, own big companies, and so on. For them, first day is basically just for you to show how rich and popular you are. Personally, they look like a bunch of fancy pansies. How lame.

Across the aisle from my table, there's Brittany and company, or Brit. The school's most famous whore. Oh! I mean, the captain of the schools Cheerleading squad. She's wearing this shiny, shimmery 5'' heels, with her super duper short shorts, and a fitted black V-neck shirt, that exposes her cleavage. In addition, all of the boys were looking at her. I mean, not really her, but her semi-visible boobs. One of the boys looking at her is Shawn, the Captain of the Basketball team. A total hottie, they say. He was wearing a University jersey so tight, I can see his muscles from here. Whoa. And yes, he's flirting with the bitch.

As I was eating my sandwich, I noticed that he's staring at me. The boy beside Shawn. Does he know how rude it is to stare at someone? Especially to a stranger? I arched my eyebrow for him to know that I noticed and didn't appreciate what he was doing. He smiled at me mischievously. Now I'm starting to get annoyed so I just looked away and tried to ignore him. From the cafeteria glass, I can still see him staring, and I can actually feel his stares boring at my back.

"Oh heck. I don't wanna be bullied today." I whispered to myself.

I finished eating the last bite of my sandwich and placed all the mess in my tray. Here, we have this self-busing policy, but I guess I'm the only who follows it. I emptied my tray and put it in the bin. as I was leaving, someone tapped me. He's that same guy, the one beside Shawn, that stared at me. Creepy.

"Excuse me? What do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Um, hi?" He said. A smile playing on his lips.

"I said, what do you want?'' I asked him again as he just stared at me, as if scanning my features.

"Don't stare at me like that, mister." I shove his hands away and I started walking again, away from that weirdo.

***

I heard the bell rang, so I took out my class schedule on my pocket and searched for my first subject. I haven't seen it before. I'm not much interested in first day. It just meant that horrible days are soon.