CHAPTER 8

Arriving at Shawn's residence, two guards opened the big steel gates, greeting Mr. Shawn. Shawn nodded at them then pulled the car inside. Before we could actually arrive in front of their house, you will first see a large garden, with trees planted in an organized way, flowers blooming everywhere. To the right is the gazebo.

As we reached the front of their house, the maids were already gathered. We stopped right in the middle, maids opened the door for us. Shawn gave the car keys to the valet driver and then we started walking inside.

I was the only one left speechless regarding that whole ordeal. I'm pretty sure Agnes and Lucas are treated just like this. Or maybe better than this.

Entering their mansion, I could actually feel my mouth hanging open. They have this high ceiling, like the ones in the hotels. Chandeliers hanging right in the middle. They have this glittering black tiles and golden walls. As I touched it, man, that was a real gem. The bright lights that make the inside elegant, the walls are actually shining as the lights hit them.

"Wow." I cant help but roam my eyes over and over again. I'm actually following the lights.

"Like it, Sticky Note?" Shawn looked at me amused. I'm hundred percent sure it's because of my mouth still hanging open.

"Yea. Everything is so shiny!" I clapped my hands as I jumped in my place. My eyes are sparkling.

"Okay Missy, that's enough. Sit here." I saw them already sitting on the sofa, making themselves comfortable. Maids giving them drinks and foods.

I sat beside Agnes. I feel like jumping in this sofa. It's so soft, and fluffy, like Agnes' unicorn. Oh, not this Agnes sitting beside me, but in the movie Despicable Me.

"So, whatya wanna watch, folks?" Shawn asked us, well he's directly looking at me. "Whatya think Sticky Note?" Arching his eyebrow while he sips his juice.

"Why me? You guys choose." I looked at Lucas. "Any idea, Lil Lu?"

"What? Lil Lu? Really?!" Shawn asked, but he"s not waiting for an answer, instead, he laughed hard as if it was the best joke ever.

"He's supposed to hate it." I whined.

"Well I told you I like it." He smiled at me, while eating his pie.

"Since when did you actually allowed someone to give you a nickname?" Shawn is making this big.

"Dunno. Since I met her, maybe. Right, missy?" And gave me his cheeky smile.

"Don't mess with Sab." Agnes joined the conversation, and she's helping me.

"So you have your hero now? Clap, clap!" Shawn even made his standing ovation.

"I just don't want Sab to be with someone like you, guys." Agnes replied in a plain mannered voice.

Both Lucas and Shawn held their chest. Shawn fake stumbled back to his seat. Lucas fake sobbed.

"I feel emasculated here!" Lucas added as he wiped the invisible tears.

"Over Acting." Agnes and I said in unison and both boys gasped, making us girls laughed.

"Okay girls, before you can even crash both of our ego, let's eat first. I'm sure they prepared something."

"You're no fun. I'm not even starting." Agnes retorted.

"We're here because of the project, not to crash our ego." He replied as we started walking to their kitchen.

"We can do both." She grinned.