Cute, right?

"Are you going out with that boy, Yoora?" Kai asked me as I put my sneakers on.

"Mhm, and BTS too! No need to worry, Chaeyong and Dahye are coming."

"BTS too?! Hey, if something happened to you, I'll punch that J-Hope!" Kai warned.

"Oppa you're worrying me too much!" I shouted as I rushed through the front door.

///

It was 10.30 am already and I was late... We were supposed to be here at 10. I walked to the mall entrance and headed to the food court, where we decided to gather up. Just then, someone tapped my shoulder which made me turn over abruptly.

"Jungkook-ah! Oh, are you late too?" I shouted.

[a/n: No pun intended. If you know what I mean]

I got startled by his presence all of a sudden. Some parts of me were not ready to see him either. Will he notice my outfits? Will he say something about it?

"I spent too much time while washing up I guess..." He answered with eyes gazing at me as if he was truly astonished by my look.

"W-well, let's just hurry up now!" Without thinking, I just grabbed his hand and ran. Our atmosphere would be slightly awkward if we didn't get to move now.

We arrived at the food court where we all decided to gather up. Guess what? We found them all complete, except us.

"Guys, we're really sorry!!" I said as I dragged Jungkook still. But, why was everybody staring at us?

"W-what's wrong?" I added, stuttering.

"Are you guys dating?" Jimin asked, making another minute of silence.

AH! I just realized that we were still holding hands!!

"NO!!!" We both shouted as we separated our hands apart.

"Aigo, Jungkook-ah, your face is red!" J-Hope pointed to him.

All of them started laughing too, well, except Chaeyong. Ah, I hated this feeling... It would make me being awkward with Jungkook! Moreover, I felt like Chaeyong was jealous of me.

We began to walk around the mall, visiting any kind of boutique, looking for varsity jackets. Dahye was also helping them, FYI she was good at styling! However, after hours of searching, we only got six varsity jackets.

Black for Rapmon.

White for Suga.

Red for Jungkook.

Blue for Jimin.

Green for Taehyung and J-Hope.

"Hyung! Let's go to the arcade!!"

We were currently in a shop, still looking for a pink varsity jacket for Jin until Taehyung suddenly ran outside when he saw the game center just a few stores from where we stood.

"Good idea! It's been a long time since I went there!" Rapmon followed Taehyung, as well as the boys, except Jin.

"Hey, those idiots! I still haven't found the right one!!" Jin grunted.

"Hahaha, let them be, oppa~ we'll help you!" Dahye said in order to cheer him up.

///

Finally, one hour later he found one. He brought it to the cashier while Dahye, Chaeyong, and I waited outside the store, just when some familiar voices were increasingly audible towards us.

"Hey!! It's not fair Suga hyung!"

"No Jimin, I won!"

"Admit it already, no one can beat Suga hyung at playing basketball!"

Those voices which came from afar seduced me to give a look, turned out it was the boys. They were back, so as Jin coming out from the shop.

The boys decided to go back to the dance studio, practicing their choreography once more. But I decided to go home, same went with Chaeyong and Dahye. Too tired already~

We exchanged goodbyes, but as I was turning my body over, Jungkook called me.

"Yoora-yah, take this!"

"Ah, t-thank you..." I took the bunny plushie, "Why are you giving me this?"

"Take a good care of it Yoora! He struggled really hard to get it!" Suga added and it delivered a rosy shade upon Jungkook's cheeks.

Jeon Jungkook. Why was he always kind to me? I just didn't get it. And as I expected, Chaeyong made a pouty face, again.

A while later, it was just the three of us now, strolling outside the mall. Tomorrow... Ah, that's right, I haven't told them yet!

"Chaeyong-ah, Dahye-ah, about BTS' performance tomorrow..." I muttered slowly.

"Oh, about the ticket? We knew it already from the boys. It's okay Yoora." Dahye said to me while patting my back.

"I'm sor-"

"Yeah, we knew. I KNEW!" Chaeyong cut me off, with her voice risen, "I don't understand! Why, Yoora?! I've tried everything to make Jungkook notice me!! I told him your favorite kind of plushie, I gave him your number, I tried to comfort him, to support him. But, guess what? He only thinks about you!! After all this time, have you ever noticed, Yoora? I LIKE JUNGKOOK!!"

Chaeyong screamed her words out like there was no tomorrow, followed up with some tears around her lids which about to drop.

I knew it.

Dahye kept silent, more likely, in shock. After a while filled with silence between the three of us, I lowered my head, making sure of my decision.

"Chaeyong-ah." I called between her sobs, "If so, thenㅡ"