Birth- Scorpio

"Ah! The baby is coming!" You clutch to your stomach as you start to have contractions.

"But it's not due until next week?! What a disobedient child coming early." Scorpio broke out into a panic. He wasn't prepared for It to come before the due date.

"Scorpio!" You scream his name, "It doesn't matter when it's due the fact is it's coming now." You say with labored breaths.

"Y-Yes. You're right." Scorpio took a deep breath and tried to pull himself together. Luckily for you he was a god and could get you to the hospital in a flash.

You were immediately taken to the maternity ward and prepped to give birth. Scorpio stood anxiously by your side. This was your first time ever having a child so you were very scared but seeing the look on Scorpio's face did help to ease your fears. As Scorpio looked even more scared than you. His face was white as a sheet and his eyes had been overly large for quite some time. His breathing was heavy and his body slightly trembled. If you didn't know any better it was like he was the one giving birth and not you.

"Scorpio? Pull yourself together! I'm the one giving birth. Not YOU!" You scold him through your labored breaths as you do your best to push.

"Sorry." Scorpio weakly apologized and in your pain you clutch on his arm your nails digging into his skin. Because of his anxious state Scorpio jumped at the sensation and nearly passed out. His heart nearly ripped through his chest.

"Don't worry Scorpio. I'm HERE for you!" You say in a sarcastic manner trying to lighten the mood through your unbelievable pain.

Scorpio's face grew a few shades darker as he realized how foolish he was acting and felt ashamed. Finally pulling himself together, Scorpio grips onto your hand and doesn't let go until he hears the sound of his newborns cries filling the air.
"It's finally over." Scorpio mutters in relief, only the did he realize he was covered in sweat after having been so worried the whole time.

You sunk back into your bed happy the baby was finally out.

The nurse carefully carried your newborn daughter over to Scorpio and placed her in his arms.

"Heh. Figures she would take after her mother." Scorpio chuckles.

You look at Scorpio with a raised eyebrow, "What are you trying to say?"

"She's disobedient just like you. Plus she caused you a great deal of grief." Scorpio replys, looking at his newborn daughter in his arms with tender eyes.

"You are still going on about that?" You roll your eyes and shrug like he was hopeless.

Scorpio, careful to not wake the bundle in his arms, sits besides you on the bed so you both can look at her.

"She's beautiful. This is our joy." Your voice shook with emotion as you were filled with joy.

"Thank you for giving birth to our child. I love you so much." Scorpio whispers kindly placing a tender kiss on your cheek.

The two of you remain side by side for awhile simply admiring your little bundle of joy and the happy times that lay ahead.