Chapter 7: Bitch Is In

Okay I know I said a couple of days and I was almost done, i really was. Unfortunately short story -> I got very sick, couldn't get out of bed, couldn't write. 
So I'm making it up to you by making it a little longer than what I planned 

I Hope You Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: The Bitch Is In

I wonder what she would do if her face got accidentally rearranged.

Sakura, Karin and Ino stood tall and posh, whispering and laughing with each other like those false actresses that over act there flashy poses. Just like those actresses they left nothing to the imagination in the way of clothing either.

Sakura strutted around, mid rift clear of any clothing exposing her golden belly button ring. She clearly wasn’t wearing any form of a bra as she left the scrap of white and black stripped material wrap around her upper torso bending into her cleavage as she moves. Her back-side may as well been exposed to the entirety of the carnival, akin to her crop top she wore a black mini skirt that was possibly two sizes too short her. Taking a stab in the dark, she probably thought it would show off her non-existent curves. For that I only have one word. Slut.

Ino and Karin looked much the same in the way of clothing. Ino wore a slightly longer dark purple top, it still exposed pas her belly button but covered more than Sakura’s shirt. Her black mini shirt was light leather. Flowy and short. The bottom was trimmed with floral cut-outs only displaying more skin. Karin’s flimsy top was a midnight blue. Her outfit was mc the same as Ino’s, going for that much disgusted twins look. I scowled at their immediate lack of clothing. If that’s what they wear to a town festival, what do they wear to the beach?

On second thought, don’t answer that.

I noticed Hinata’s sudden perturbed expression as she completely comprehended who the bitchy high pitch laughter came from. “Ignore her,” I spoke encouragingly. She gave a slight nod in my direction but she still wore her anxious frown on her lips. I needed to find a way to distract her from Sakura, she can’t continue letting her ruin her live.

‘What could I do?’ I asked myself as I took a quick look around trying to pull some type of idea from the walls themselves. Think Sam. “Hey, you said you loved playing the basket-ball hoops. Fancy a game?”

“Do you think they would still have it?” Hinata asked, eye gleaming with excitement.

“Yeah, why not?” I smiled, maybe a game or two will help her forget she saw Sakura and her gossiping group of bimbos she calls friends.

The cacophony of laughter continued as Hinata and I found our way out of their sight range. I don’t know what boggles me more; the fact Sakura is such a twit or the fact that she has two others that follow closely in her footsteps. Over my many experiences of high school I’ve begun to see social society like one big game. The popularity never comes from a person’s inner qualities but their money and manipulation skills. It was sad really, not one person in the entirety of the high school even tries to unbalance this stupidity of status. It’s their status quo, and they just don’t care to unbalance it out of pure languidly.

Hinata’s eyes glittered as they landed their sights on a stall with a large red and orange sign saying ‘Hoops’. Well at least she looks like she has forgotten previous trivialities. I followed slowly in her footsteps as she glided gracefully over to the games stands. There weren’t too many people around the games stalls. I mean it was crowded but there were almost twice the amount of people around the rides. I guess it must be such a popular thing to do now days. I guess they can be quite costly.