Chapter 6: Good Luck Cinderella

“Well then, can’t keep her waiting.” He said with a smirk and then began to pull me in the right direction for once.

“I said I needed to go to Hinata. But I never said you could come.” I glared at the back of Sasuke’s duckbutt, raven head as I try to twist my wrist out of his firm grip.

 “Why not?”  He asked cheekily turn his head around quickly to show his signature smirk pulling lightly at his cheeks.

“Because-“

“Say, what if I just happened to be walking this way too?” He continued cutting me off.

“Pulling me by the wrist?” I questioned with raised eyebrow. “I mean I’ve heard you sinking low Sasuke, but using me as an excuse to get away from your girlfriend is just sad.” He shrugged before responding.

“She’s clingy sometimes…” I gave a short and humourless laugh, hard to believe that its ‘just sometimes’ after their open display in the cafeteria that other day. I didn’t notice that he had stopped walking until I had crashed into his firm yet bony back.

“Ouch.” I complained using my free hand to rub my forehead. I suspected it to red by now, which I knew would easily be seen on my dare skin, great.

 “Wait what do you mean?” Sasuke asked giving me a questioning look.

“Hmm?” I raised my eyebrows in an attempt to question him back.

“What do you mean, ‘you’ve heard of me sinking low’?”  He asked with the most serious look I’ve seen on his face all day, his eyes pierced into mine. I rolled my eyes, as if he didn’t understand what I was talking about. “Who told you that?” He demanded.

“Isn’t it obvious,” I snapped.

“And what would you know?” He snapped back at me with an equally – if not more – annoyed tone of voice. “Don’t butt into my life and judge me!”

“Woah Touchy, if I recall it was YOU,” I poked him in the chest to further emphasis my point, “who butt into my life and dragged me away because you’re too scared to face your girlfriend. So don’t you dare accuse me of butting into your life.” I watched at his facial expression turned from annoyance to shock. He obviously had never been point in his place before today.

Just as he opened my mouth to speak I heard a girl yell out my name. Sasuke and I turned our gazes over to the purple haired girl who ran towards us. “I found you. I thought something happened.” She huffed out at, obviously out of breath as she was bending over with her hands on her knees. “W-wait what is h-he doing h-here?” She suddenly stood and pointed at Sasuke who was standing tall beside me.

I took this opportunity to rip my arm out from Sasuke’s now loose grip. “He was just leaving.” I spat my words at him clearly signalling him to leave.

“I don’t think I was.” Sasuke smirked turning into his usually pompous self. He was clearly trying to challenge me with his denial.

“His just being a coward,” I smiled over to Hinata who stared at the two of us with confusion clear in her eyes. I looked back at Sasuke showing him my innocent smile and watched his facial expression. As the corner of his lips lifted my smile slowly faded. What is he so happy about?

“And she was just telling me how hot I make her feel.” He smiled triumphantly as my jaw fell to the ground.

“Um….” Hinata started “G-guys?”

“You bastard, as if an egotistical jerk like you would ever have any other effect on me other than pure hatred.” I poked my finger at his firm chest in hope it would make my argument sound less immature. His next actions were so fast I had barely anytime to respond. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me into him, causing me slam into his chest.