Hello Fascination (BxB) ch3

Start from the beginning

Chelsea grabs a large orange bottle and shakes out two white pills. She pops them into her mouth and glances at me. "It'll get better, I promise." I try to reassure her.

I can tell she's faking the small smile on her face so I pull her into my arms. Awhh Caleb's so cute and nice and just such a super amazingly supportive friend and we all just love him so m- "Open your mouth." I order. Yes, I know. This seems like an odd thing to say, but hey! I'm an odd type of guy!

I check her mouth to make sure she swallowed her pills and give her the nod of approval. I know she hates her meds and I respect that, I do, but she used to tell me about her suicidal thoughts and dreams. I just can't have her leave me, especially not like that. Chelsea's the one person I can be myself around. The only one who won't judge me no matter what. I don't know what I'd do without her. And she said the pills help, so therefor I shall make sure she's safe.

I pat her head. "Now was that so hard?" I ask her in a baby voice.

She tries to bite my hand but I pull it away quick. Chelsea stomps to the back door while trying to fix her poofy hair. She opens the door and gestures for me to leave.

I hop over to her like a bunny. Yay! Bunnies! Hop hop hop.

We hug one more time and I whisper into her hair, "You don't need to shut people out, Chelsea. You're surrounded by people who love you,"

Giving one last tight squeeze, I slip out of her arms, give her a kiss on the forehead, and exit, shutting the door quietly behind me.

I walk on the path leading through her backyard, going up the hill then back down to my house. Chelsea's house is right behind my house, giving me easy access incase I need to escape my house for some reason.

At the bottom of the hill, I pause. There's a rustling to my left behind some bushes. Oh my. Oh my oh my oh my oh my. It must be a rapist. There's no other explanation. Holy shit. No, not 'holy nipples' or anything like that. Shit just got real.

Oh no. I bet this rapist is some kind of psycho who likes small, blond, blue eyed boys that wear tight jeans and have smexy hair. I bet He'll sexually abuse me in the worst possible way, keeping me a slave for twenty years, never letting me see sun light and barley keeping me alive long enough to rape me over and over and over-

I'm hyperventilating now.

-and over and over and over until He gets bored with me and slowly, torturingly, cuts me open from nipple to nipple and laps my blood up with His tongue, getting some sick pleasure from mutilating a boy's chest. Then He'll pull my heart out from where He cut me and I'll still be alive for barley a second, but in that second, I'll see Him squeeze my heart with enough force to make it burst within His cold, rough hand. When finally die, He'll ravish my lifeless body, cutting it apart with an old scalpel every now and then, and lastly He'll gouge my eyes out with one large rusty spoon.

And when I was his slave, every time I disobeyed, He'd burn large 'X's on my back and chest, occasionally cutting up and down my arms and legs so I look like some burnt, cut piece of pork or something.

Well that's what I'm guessing will happen.

The rustling from the bushes gets louder and louder. Now's the time, Caleb. Fight or flight?

Hrmm. Fight? Or flight?... Fight?.... Or flight?....

Two large figures stumble from the forest. Fight? No thank you. Flight? Too late.... Fear? Yes pwease.

"Please don't hurt me! I'll obey every command you say, just don't rape me too hard!" I scream, falling back onto the ground. My butt hits a rock or something and I feel a sharp pain in my ass.