Vic

I dread to go to school today. I really don't want to face the consequences of facing the devil himself; kellin Quinn.
Oh I hate that boy, that-that bully. I dislike him with a burning passion. Why? He bullies me. Always. Just because of how I dress. I've always had a feminine like body, curves and a plump butt. But I'm not a girl, I just look like one. Like,  I have a pee pee. So I am, I just look and feel like a girl.

I hardly ever eat. I dread it. I just wanna be skinny, without having to consume calories that will help me gain weight, even though I'm starving myself, I still manage to have a big butt. Not that I'm complaining. I just want a flat stomach.

*Vics outfit at the top*

I  jolt out my thoughts by my brother screeching "VIC GET THE ACTUAL F.UCK UP! WE'RE GOING IN 20 MINUTES!" "Yes mike!" I call back.
Okay, outfit. I decided on a mint green dress, that shows off my figure, blue vans, a white and green bag, and some pastel green glasses. Yes, I wear glasses, but only for reading but they match my outfit so I'm wearing them.

I skip to my bathroom and brush my teeth. Also spray some Coco chanel perfume. I think I look really good today. I grab one of my many book bags and put the bag around my body. I brush my hair and swoop my fringe to the side. Alright, I look good. I skip down the steps to see mike devouring his breakfast. He's so lucky, he's so skinny and he can eat so much. "Hey Vic! You gonna eat?" He asks. I shake my head and leave the kitchen. "Mike! I'm going out early! I'll see you at school!" He replies with a faint "okay" I open the door and head out, it was a windy day today. I shiver and put my arms around me and begin walking to school.