1. Love, You're Mine

Emma's POV

I stand in front of the doors that will soon open to reveal the love of my life. My heart hammers in my chest, my nerves growing with every passing second. I grip onto my future father-in-law's arm tightly. I try to calm my breathing by closing my eyes. I hold a beautiful bouquet in my hand filled with white roses. Everything is absolutely perfect. My dress, his suit, the bridesmaids and groomsmen suits and dresses, the venue, everything's perfect!

Foggy glass doors stand in front of us, blocking the beautiful cherry blossom trees. The petals fall down slowly to the chairs and aisle.

"Were you nervous?" I let out a shaky breath, looking up to Brennan.

"Very," he smiles down at me. "Don't worry," he chuckles. "It's just Killian. Once these doors open, I guarantee, all your worries will wash away. Trust me, I speak from experience. Once Evie appeared, she's all I could see, everything will wash away. It's like no one's here, just you two." He smiles at the fond memory.

"It's just Killian." I repeat. He chuckles. "Can you distract me?" I ask, almost begging. He looks at me confused. "The last thing I want is to have a panic attack on my wedding day." I give a worried chuckle. "Please talk, it helps." I smile softly.

"Of course," he smiles. "I kind of know what it's like to be in your shoes, with a child already I mean. Liam was almost four by the time we got married, and we had Killian the following spring. Liam always wanted a baby brother. He would always beg for one, so when he did finally come, Liam was overjoyed. Killian's always been his baby brother, and I bet there will be some tears shed on his part." I giggle.

The music starts, startling me a bit. It's a soft piano piece, but not the traditional song. Killian and I both hated that, so we decided on something different... something unique. I grip Bennan's arm. "Everything's going to be fine." He whispers. "It's time." The doors open and I look up.

Just like Brennan said, everything disappears. I see Killian smiling like an idiot. I smile and start to walk. He places his hands over his mouth and smiles. I blush and start to feel everyone's eyes on me. He signs for me to breathe. I take a deep breath. I bite my lip and smile.

I finally make it down the aisle. Killian holds his hand out. I take it and step up to him. "You look extraordinarily beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I blush and smile. He kisses my forehead and takes both my hands in his. All our friends and family 'awe'. I smile and look up at him.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you. Killian Jones, your vows." The preacher says.

"Wow, where do I begin?" Killian chuckles. The crowd giggles. "I feel like everything in my life has led me to you. My choices, my heartbreaks, my regrets. And when we're together, my past seems worth it. Because if I had done one thing different, I might not have met you." Tears are already slipping down my cheeks. I glance to Liam who is beside Killian. He has tears running down his face too. "I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open. Choosing to take every step along the way. I do believe in fate and destiny but I also believe that we are fated to the things that we choose. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you." I'm balling by the end. He wipes away my tears and smiles.