17. Alternatives; Part 2 (Mature)

17. Alternative; Part 2 (Mature)

"Shut the door and get naked," Julian ordered after Aiden entered his bedroom. Both men were dressed in fresh clean clothes after having taken quick showers, separately, per Julian's request. "Did you do what I asked while you were in the shower?"

Blushing, Aiden nodded. "I'll probably never use the word douche as an insult again now that I know the actual meaning of the word." Feeling anxious but also a little excited as he peeled out of his clothes, Aiden stared at Julian and the towels he carried with a confused expression. "What are the towels for?"

"To help clean up the mess that we're about to make," Julian said with a small smile.

Julian set the towels on the nightstand by his bed. His brown eyes were smoldering when he turned and locked eyes with Aiden; Julian's eyes wandered up and down Aiden's ripped naked body. Aiden was tall and on the skinny side, but he had just enough muscle on his body to where he couldn't be considered solely skin and bones.

"My, my. It's a pleasure to finally see you naked, Mr. Grayson," Julian chuckled softly. "Come to me, baby. Let's have some fun."

Julian had a devilish smirk on his face while Aiden walked towards him slowly, the sexual tension between them thickening as the seconds rolled on. After reaching Julian, Aiden helped him get undressed. He worked hard to keep Julian from seeing how slight his hands were shaking, thanks to his nerves.

"What now?" Aiden asked after he and Julian climbed onto the bed, settling comfortably in the center. Julian said nothing as he moved with poise and grace, positioning himself on top of Aiden. "Don't tease me, please. Not now."

"Have a little patience, Grayson. I promise that you'll get taken care of soon," Julian whispered while one of his hands pumped along Aiden's hard cock. "The look on your face right now lets me know just how unprepared you are for sex with me. It's precisely why I won't fuck you because you aren't ready it." Aiden's green eyes were glued to Julian's, his mouth starting to water a bit in preparation for whatever it was that Julian had in store for him. "No worries, though. As I said earlier, there are alternatives for us. We can do something that's a little less painful than actual fucking, but every bit of pleasurable."

"I'd honestly rather skip all the foreplay and just jump right into whatever it is that you have in mind," Aiden moaned after Julian leaned down to kiss him; Julian's lips were full, soft, and seemed to have a mind of their own as they moved against Aiden's. His bodyguard planted sweet kisses all along his jawline and collar bone, making Aiden shiver in delight.

"This is torturous, Julian..." Aiden sighed, hungry and horny for more.

Julian ignored Aiden's cries and continued to kiss along his chest while at the same time jacking him off with one hand. Aiden's cock was rock hard by this point, the tip of it now coated with precum as Julian rolled his thumb over Aiden's slit in slow circular motions. He did it repeatedly, over and over and over again, causing the hot-headed playboy to whimper and beg for more.