15. Dirty Little Secret

15. DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

Days Later

Standing at the entrance to his now empty bar, Aiden felt a bundle of various emotions. None were positive.

On the one hand, a burden was lifted off his shoulders now that he was finally rid of all the poison that had nearly killed him a few days ago. But, on the other hand, he was secretly a nervous wreck because his crutch - alcohol - was now gone.

This meant that any problems that were to now be thrown his way, Aiden would have no choice but to face them head-on and completely sober, rather than ignore his issues and run to the bottle for answers. This day was bound to come. He knew one day that he'd have to make this transition into sobriety. And ready or not, the time had finally arrived.

At least, however, he didn't have to go through it alone.

"I'm still debating for whether or not I should kick your ass for having done this to me," Aiden muttered to Julian when he came and stood next to him. "I've never seen it look so dull in here. It feels like a part of me is missing or something."

"Trust me, after a few more days you won't even pay this room any attention." Julian couldn't help but laugh at Aiden's lost expression.

Even though he was sulking he still looked as handsome as ever; his unruly chestnut colored hair was a mess and he was in dire need of a shave, but that just added on to how hot he already was.

"Your body appreciates the sacrifice you're making right now," Julian said. "As does your liver."

Aiden smirked after he turned around to look at his shirtless bodyguard just as something wicked crossed his mind.

"And how would you know what my body appreciates?" Aiden moved closer to Julian, who'd taken a step back for every step forward that Aiden made. "Cat got your tongue? Shall I try and get it back for you?"

"God, one of these days, Grayson..." Julian muttered after Aiden backed him into a wall, the only thing separating them from being in their birthday suits was their pajama pants. "If you keep teasing me like this, I'll have no choice but to show you what I'm really made of."

Chills shot down Aiden's back. He then buried his face in Julian's neck while his hands rested on either side of his waist.

"I don't do so well with threats, Julian." Aiden's teeth grazed against Julian's skin, making him moan in response.

It was one of the hottest sounds that Aiden's ever heard.

"Then stop putting me in the position to where I have to give them." Julian held Aiden's body to his and in one swift motion, they suddenly changed places; it was he who now had Aiden pinned to the wall. "Every now and then I like to be the one that's in charge."