20. Cut You Off (Mature)

20. CUT YOU OFF (Mature)

Days Later, 8 PM

Aiden sat at the kitchen table playing on his cell phone while also keeping a close eye on a topless Julian as he prepared their dinner for the night.

Chef – it was another job that Julian had taken on since being hired as Aiden's bodyguard. Julian didn't mind it, though. Cooking was one of his many hobbies and Aiden wouldn't dare complain because he hasn't had a decent home-cooked meal in ages.

"Smells amazing in here." Aiden looked up from his phone and smiled at Julian. "What are we having tonight? Something that's fattening and high as fuck in calories?"

Ever since Julian had arrived, Aiden's put on a few pounds thanks to his bodyguard's mad skills in the kitchen.

"My abs are slowly disappearing because of you," Aiden teased.

"I like the extra weight on you," Julian smirked. "Don't complain about it."

"Whatever." Aiden slid his phone into the pocket of his sweatpants. He then got up from his seat and approached Julian from behind, sliding his arms around Julian's waist. "What is that anyway?"

"Pork chops smothered in balsamic sauce." Julian turned the temperature down on the stove and then turned around and backed Aiden into the front of the refrigerator. "How many times have I told you not to distract me while I'm cooking?" Julian whispered against Aiden's lips, their eyes locked onto one another's. "Now that you have my attention, what is it that you want?"

"Do I really need to answer that?" Aiden chuckled, his hands traveling along Julian's back in order to grip his firm ass. "You know what I want."

"You're such an insatiable man." Julian leaned forward with a smile and kissed Aiden, dipping a hand inside his sweatpants, gripping Aiden's stiffening cock. "Soon, I'll have this..." Julian moved his hand around to Aiden's ass, gripping it. "And I'm going to relish in it when I get it."

"Ah, fuck..." Aiden moaned and then spun Julian around to face the kitchen table. "Take your pants off. I want you. Here. Now." Julian hurriedly did as he was told while Aiden lowered his sweats, letting his erection spring free. "All mine," Aiden said proudly while cupping Julian's ass, but before they could go any further, his cell phone began to ring. "You've got to be kidding me!"

"Ignore it," Julian panted, looking back at him.

"I can't. It might be Jeremy calling about Clarissa." Aiden reluctantly backed away and pulled up his sweatpants, Julian doing the same, as he then went to answer his cell phone without having even looked at the damn caller I.D. "Aiden here. What's up?"

"Hey, son. It's me."

After having heard the voice of his father, almost immediately, Aiden's dick went flaccid.