35.

part thirty-five,
23:58- ;

I laid awake, I knew I wouldn't be able to get much sleep tonight, but I didn't know that I would feeling this awake.

I laid on my arms, staring up at the plain white ceiling. I thought everything was turning out better, but after what Nicole told me, I didn't know if it was turning even more better, or worse.

Yeah, I should forgive him, Hansol. I know I should forgive him, but why couldn't I face him after all of this mess? Was I a coward?

I leant my head to the right, letting my gaze fall upon the clock on my wall, eleven fifty-eight, two minutes until Christmas would be upon us.

I bit my lip, fluttering my eyes closed briefly as I ran through the thoughts in my crowded mind. Breathing deeply I opened my eyes again, eleven fifty-nine.

Sitting up I tucked my legs underneath my body, running my hands through my dark hair in a stressful matter. My chest felt heavy with an unknown feeling, a bile rose up in my throat even though no tears threatened to spill, I was through that stage.

Twelve o'clock, midnight. I couldn't help but smile, letting out a small, life-less giggle at what my life had become.

The sound of my cellphone receiving a text startled me, making me fall slightly on my comforter, reaching my arm out to support myself.

It's probably Bora, I thought to myself, she was most likely sending me a merry Christmas.

Sighing, I reached over to grasp my phone from my nightstand, bringing it in front of me as the screen turned to life.

Although it wasn't Bora, nor Nicole, nor Jeonghan or even my father for that matter.

It was from Hansol.

With cloudy eyes I looked up at he clock, twelve o'two in the morning, what was he doing up at this time? Rubbing my eyes I unlocked my phone, clicking on my texts and hurriedly reading what he wrote.

Park Hana, I would like to wish you a merry Christmas. I love you, even though you hate me with a passion, I love you Park Hana, and I am not afraid to yell it to the world

I furrowed my eyebrows, resting my back on the plush pillows as I continued to read, the tears starting to pool at the back of my eyes.

And not only that, the day I met you I knew I would love you until the day I die. I didn't know if it was your laugh, or your eyes, or your smile, or it could've been your hair, or your voice, your personality, but whatever it was, it made me fall, and pretty damn hard.

Covering my mouth with my hand in shock, a lone tear fell down my cheek, but I didn't care enough to wipe it away, I only cared on what I was currently reading.

Hell, I knew I was fucked when I got attached to your voice, longing to hear it every damn second of the day and even after all of these nights, like I said before, you are still the one I want, and I will never change that. So please Hana, open the goddamn door so I can give you your goddamn Christmas present...

I stood up hurriedly from my position on the bed, my palm continuing to cover my mouth in shock as the tears continued to pour from Hansol's message. He was outside my home, in the cold Seoul air, and I had to go and see him.