32.

part thirty-two,
15:23- ;

"I'm happy you are finally starting to feel better" Bora smiles at me. I had called her saying I was starting to get over the whole situation, and she finally agreed to see me again.

"Yeah-" I trailed off, staring at my soda as I twirled the straw with my finger, resting my head on my other palm.

"So, what are you planning to get your family for Christmas?" She asks, taking a bite of her salad as she looks around the food court of the mall, the same mall where I had originally gotten my dress.

"I'm not sure," I started, looking up at her through my eyelashes as I took another sip, "I'm thinking I will probably get Father a nice tie or something, and maybe a candle for Lynn."

"You really are horrible with gifts" Bora laughs, emerging a smile from me as I finish the last bit of my soda, throwing it in the bin beside me.

"What about you?" I ask, watching as she blushes, taking another bite of her salad.

"Remember a while back, and I met that small boy with the pink hair? I haven't really told you, but I have been seeing him quite a bit and I want to buy him a gift" she blushes, placing her fork down as she grabs her water bottle, unscrewing the lid and taking a sip.

"Hansols friend?" I asked, as much as it pained me to say his name, it was the first step for me to get over him. Bora chocked slightly in her water at my mention of his name, although I wasn't as fazed as her.

"Yeah, Woozi" she says, placing her water down so she could stare at me, eyebrows furrowed for some reason.

"Does he make you woozy?" I giggle to lighten the mood, reaching over to grab some of her salad as I took a bite. Bora un-furrowed her eyebrows, giggling with me as she slapped my arm, making my grasp on her fork fall.

"Tell me about him" I ask, crossing my legs and leaning my head on my palm yet again, watching as a wide smile spread over my best friends face. The situation made me realize that I had been spending so much time with Hansol, I barely realized what was going on in everyone else's lives, the thought alone made me frown.

"Well he's so kind, and his hair is brown now, it makes the blush in his cheeks look so adorable. Oh Hana, he's so cute" Bora gushes, feeling giddy as she brags on about Woozi, I daze off after a while, hearing about my best friends relationship made me crave peace within my own.

I don't think I ever officially ended it with Hansol, I kind of hoped he got the idea and just gave me my distance. It's not like he tried to call or message me anymore, it had been a week, so I'm guessing he got the idea.

"Hana? Are you listening?" Bora snaps her fingers in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts and back to reality. I shake my head, clearing my mind as I sit up straighter.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I just got distracted" at my words, Bora's face instantly softeneds, sending me a look of pity before it disappeared. standing up she placed her empty salad bowl in the bin, grabbing her purse as she ushered me up.

"C'mon then, let's go and buy some Christmas presents" I stand up beside her, before we made our way out of the food court and to the large block of stores.

"I want to grab my Mother a nice purse, so let's go over here" Bora suggests, lazily pointing over to a bag store over her shoulder, I nod, turning around to follow her but it seemed as though Bora was frozen in place as she stared at something ahead of her.

"Bora? What are you looking at?" I snapped my fingers in front of her face like she did to me before, but unlike myself she stayed frozen. I tried to follow to where her gaze was, bun when I moved my head to stare she snapped and grabbed my shoulders, making me face the other direction.

"Sorry, I was just, uh, looking at some shoes" she laughs nervously, making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion, looking over my shoulder to try and see the shoe store but my head was jerked back by her hand.

"Bora what is-"

"What? Nothing?" Bora laughs a nervous laugh, and I instantly knew she was trying to hide something. Grabbing my wrist she pulls me in the direction of the bag store, but willingly I tore my wrist from her grasp, turning around to see what she was looking at before.

Hansol and Joshua walked along the opposite side of the mall, Joshua was looking straight ahead, but Hansol was looking around in my direction.

"Oh god" I heard Bora mutter under her breath as she tried to usher me away, into the store. Hansol continued to look around in a daze, before his eyes connected with mine and his face paled.

"Hana, this isn't good for moving on" Bora spoke, but I ignored her. Even though her words were true, I couldn't find myself moving.

Hansol leant down to whisper something in Joshua's ear, his gaze never leaving mine as he pulled away from the boy. I gulped deeply when Hansol started to take fast strides over to me, and I instantly felt nerves build up in my body.

"Bora we have to go" I snapped out of my daze, grabbing Bora's wrist and dragging her away from the bag store and in to the direction of the female bathrooms, a place where Hansol will not be able to go.

"Why can't he just understand that seeing him hurts?"