11.

part eleven,
01:57- ;

"I appreciate you helping me sneak out" I whisper I him, watching as his brown hair blows in the light wind of the evening, the way the bright light of the moon reflected off his features, making him seem God-like.

"What can I say? I had to see you again. It pained me not having you by my side, I couldn't sleep" he reached his pale hand up, tucking a strand of dark hair behind my ear as he looked at me in the eyes with his soft hazel ones.

"What do you mean? Did it really pain you that much not having me there?" I turned my gaze away from him, staring at the large glistening lake and the starry night scene in front of me. Turning back around Hansol's face was much closer to mine then what it had been before, making my cheeks flush brightly. He gripped my cheek in his palm, rubbing small circles on it with his thumb. His face inching closer to mine, lips brushing as he whispered "I love you Hana".

Sitting up abruptly in my bed, I looked around my room. There was no lake and no starry sky, my stomach dropped. It was just a dream. I reached my hand up to rub my eyes, feeling fresh tears on my face as I bring my hand back down to look at it. I was crying?

I straightened up more in bed, cracking my back as my tears subsided. Memories from later in the day play through my mind, almost making me start to cry again. Father left me in the floor of his study, sobbing hard into my hands, he didn't even care. He just walked out and continued to work in the kitchen.

I tried to text Hansol, tried to tell him that I was sorry and that I would see him again soon, but the messages wouldn't send. The feeling of him deleting my number dawned on me and made my stomach knot. He didn't want to see me as much as Father didn't want me to see him.

Laying back down in my bed I closed my eyes, wanting to at least get some sleep and forget about it all. A few stray tears slowly made their way down my face and onto my already damp pillow, I brought my knees up to my chest, hoping to just forget everything ever happened.

10:23- ;

Sighing down at my phone I run my hand over my face staring at Bora's text, throwing my phone onto the plush white bed sheets.

Bora:

I would've loved to catch up but I'm going to the movies with Woozi ;)

10:23 • R

I needed to speak to someone, anyone, I needed to get my mind off of the hatred towards my father and the strange dream I had of Hansol. Deep down I knew that I wished it was real, but it wasn't. Picking up my phone again I texted the last person I would've expected to text.

Hana:

Hey Jeonghan, long time no see. You free to meet up at the cafe in 20? x

10:24 • R

Almost instantly a reply comes through.

Jeonghan:

see you then beautiful ;)

10:24 • R

Jeonghan kept to his words as not even twenty minutes later I was sitting across from the now maroon haired boy, sipping a pot of green tea as we swirled around his coffee with a spoon.

"It's really is good to see you again Hana" he looked up from his coffee momentarily to send me a flirtatious smirk making me grin slightly. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"I just had to get my mind off of some things" I replied, gripping the cup in my hand as I took another sip, relaxing me not long after.

"Let me guess," he placed his coffee back on the plate, resting his head on his palm as he smiled teasingly at me, I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "you keep on thinking about Hansol, aren't you?" He teased. I looked down as a blush crept up my neck, was it really that obvious?

"It's just, I don't know. My father fired him and I don't know when I will see him next," I let out a sad smile remembering the words of my father as he spoke to Hansol through the phone, "I miss him"

"Let me tell you something about little Vernon here" Jeonghan started before I cut him off, "Vernon?" I asked confused.

"That's what we call him, don't ask it's a long story," I nod at his words as he continues, " but Hansol doesn't just pick up a girl drunk at a party, he wouldn't even bother if it wasn't you." I blush again at his words, embarrassed. Did Hansol tell him everything that happened that night?

"Yeah I know that he picked you up, don't worry he didn't tell me much" he let out a humorous laugh, taking in my flustered expression.

"I just- I feel like something happened that night, but I can't remember, he was acting so weird when I woke up" Jeonghan's expression changed instantly, he shut his mouth in a tight line and looked up at me through his lashes. His look making me think that I was right and that something did in fact happen whilst I was intoxicated.

"I'm not sure," he clenched his jaw, as a certain look washed over his pale face, "just, don't worry about it, let's not talk about Hansol anymore" he cleared his throat into his fist, sitting up straighter and cleared his face of the certain expression.

"Oh, well-"

"Actually, sorry Hana I think I have to go" he sat up abruptly, collecting his stuff. Sending me a nod and a small smile that didn't reach his eyes, before making his way out of the small coffee shop, hurrying down the street.

I sat in my chair silently, confused as to why he left so suddenly, my mouth slightly agape as my sentence hung in the air. Maybe he had somewhere to be I thought to myself, picking up my tea cup again and taking a long sip, closing my eyes.

Why has everything been such a mess lately, my father is stressed out of his head, Jeonghan has suddenly turned alert and Hansol, well for all I know I may never see him again.